The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember Joe Budden is on record saying podding blind makes for better content and the lie is more fun. They have some strange misinformation fetish even when Rory and them was there

I bet he get mad when somebody like Rogan stops everything to fact check.
Rory still does that shyt. That shyt throws the whole pod off. shyt is fukkin’ stupid

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Rory still does that shyt. That shyt throws the whole pod off. shyt is fukkin’ stupid
Congrats for being a critical thinker lol. That shyt drives me nuts as well because I don't just read headlines and will dig deeper into stories to find out what really happened. So many dumb people out there will just read the headline and argue a strong opinion with no regard for the facts. A couple people in the this thread admitted to doing just that and had no problem with it like it was a badge of honor.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Remember Joe Budden is on record saying podding blind makes for better content and the lie is more fun. They have some strange misinformation fetish even when Rory and them was there

I bet he get mad when somebody like Rogan stops everything to fact check.
It's insane that Joe feel like that, maybe he's right. But for me, there's few things more frustrating to listen to than a group of men being passionate and wrong about a topic. Especially when there's nobody there to correct the record.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congrats for being a critical thinker lol. That shyt drives me nuts as well because I don't just read headlines and will dig deeper into stories to find out what really happened. So many dumb people out there will just read the headline and argue a strong opinion with no regard for the facts. A couple people in the JBP thread admitted to doing just that and had no problem with it like it was a badge of honor.
That shyt is legit awful…. “For Pod’s sake let me take this way left opinion that I know makes no sense and I have no true counter arguments for, but let me bring it up and waste 10-15 minutes on an empty debate” dumbest shyt ever

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Got Foxworth Friday episode and a brand new 3 hr episode of the JBP to listen to on my Drive from San Diego to Vegas this weekend . And for those wondering, I'm driving a U-haul for my Mother in law because she's moving out there and we gon stay for the 4th. In 110+ degrees heat .....not looking forward to it whatsoever. But atleast the drive up should be cool. I'll have to scrounge around for other good podcast listens on the way back.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Ish has old nikka bias but always talking about how everyone else has recency bias :dead:

Migos definitely can be above salt n pepa on that list

Joe, ice and parks didn’t even fully engage in them being above de la and the roots because they knew ish would lose his mind :mjlol:

Last edited:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Got Foxworth Friday episode and a brand new 3 hr episode of the JBP to listen to on my Drive from San Diego to Vegas this weekend . And for those wondering, I'm driving a U-haul for my Mother in law because she's moving out there and we gon stay for the 4th. In 110+ degrees heat .....not looking forward to it whatsoever. But atleast the drive up should be cool. I'll have to scrounge around for other good podcast listens on the way back.
Drink plenty water and don’t move too much during the high points of the day. Do as much in the very early mornings as possible.