The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Idk, I just finished Saturday’s pos yesterday and it felt like they serioused out for like 80% of it :ld:

The patreon was good though
Dont get me wrong, they aint byke in full swing or nothing, its just been an improvement over the last time she was out and they delivered one of the worst pods of the yr when they were joking about not having a board for topics.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The pod is better without M4

I meant to say with OUT.

She’s not a good podder.

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They talking about Ice Spice being from the Bronx....like JT not from Miami:ehh:

Yeeeeeah, that didn't land the way they thought. I'd place my money on JT without question.
Havent listened to the ep what, but they talking about fighting? I put my money on JT easily. Ice seems like the pretty girl that's all bark that let's her friend fight for her. JT seems to be with all the smoke and did time :manny:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
They talking about Ice Spice being from the Bronx....like JT not from Miami:ehh:

Right. Like somebody from the Bronx can't get they head knocked off.

I enjoyed these last 2 episodes. The cheating convo was interesting to me. Ice's comments proves what I've been knew about certain men.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Pod been nice without Mel for a bit. I like her as an addition but it's nice to have a few pods with just the fellas.

Debatable

It was when Bionic 6 first formed but now it's debatable besides her looking good as hell lately.
I meant to say with OUT

when you add that they never let her get to her point she isn’t a good podder. Clearing her throat in the mic, weird voices, awkward cursing. She isn’t funny, informative or engaging

I actually think ICE has stepped his game up in the past month or so

Daps
I meant to say with OUT

when you add that they never let her get to her point she isn’t a good podder. Clearing her throat in the mic, weird voices, awkward cursing. She isn’t funny, informative or engaging

Yeah ICE seems pissed off more which makes him a better podder. :mjlol:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I meant to say with OUT

this is annoying but more so on her part...just talk. stop waiting for the perfect time to interject without interruption.

if you just speak with conviction and without stopping, they'll stop and listen...same way Joe does.