The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Right. Like somebody from the Bronx can't get they head knocked off.

I enjoyed these last 2 episodes. The cheating convo was interesting to me. Ice's comments proves what I've been knew about certain men.
What do you know about certain men

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Mel needs to hurry back :francis:
I don’t know I like her breaks.

I fukk with with the addition of Mel but what I’ve noticed lately is that she’s a female version of the guys but she acts like she’s not with her E!-tv ass accent :mjlol:

I even gotta fact check everything she says now like Ish and them :mjlol:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ak is on the Patreon episode today
Joe Budden stoking the fires for beef between Ak and Charla.

i dont think Charla was dissing Ak. More like Charlamagne doesnt stop guests when they start getting their sht off about ppl he knows. remember, same thing happened to Angela yee.

like Joe didnt hit Charlamagne's number and he didnt respond.

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how much shyt are they gonna get wrong when they try to discuss that Chicago shooting involving the mother and son tomorrow?
listening now and right off the bat Flip says you can see in the video the mom telling the son to go get the gun(a lie), nikkas wasted no time. lol @ Parks having to tell them nikkas I read the article when Joe & Ish tried to juxtapose with that white women in FL getting her murder charge drop because they interpreted it as her getting off when she still has other charges pending.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
listening now and right off the bat Flip says you can see in the video the mom telling the son to go get the gun(a lie), nikkas wasted no time. lol @ Parks having to tell them nikkas I read the article when Joe & Ish tried to juxtapose with that white women in FL getting her murder charge drop because they interpreted it as her getting off when she still has other charges pending.
Ish: "You sure about that?":stopitslime:
Parks: "Yea I read the article" :beli:
Ish: "Oh":dwillhuh:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe Budden stoking the fires for beef between Ak and Charla.

i dont think Charla was dissing Ak. More like Charlamagne doesnt stop guests when they start getting their sht off about ppl he knows. remember, same thing happened to Angela yee.

like Joe didnt hit Charlamagne's number and he didnt respond.
I think Charlamagne is corny for that shyt too

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Niccas cant fathom that somebody actually fact check shyt before speaking and jumping off the ledge lol
Remember Joe Budden is on record saying podding blind makes for better content and the lie is more fun. They have some strange misinformation fetish even when Rory and them was there

I bet he get mad when somebody like Rogan stops everything to fact check.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
These fakkits spending two hours talking about some nicca that nobody even knows and they refuse to say who it is :snoop: