The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Why they calling Eazy a kid and saying "if you give a 25 year old 260k/600k..."? Eazy 30 something and closer to Flip's age.
The system’s problematic adultification of Black people,
makes Black men like those on the JBP overcompensate and engage in dishonest infantilization of Black men from the street,
to absolve them from having to take accountability for their actions.

The amount of times they’ve referred to GROWN ASS MEN as “kids” when they got into trouble because of reckless street shyt is DISGUSTING.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:jbhmm:they might have a point about the Titan tho. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but i do recognize that some end up being true. We have no way of proving that there was anyone in the sub besides video footage from inside as they were descending (which i'm not sure even exists). People have faked their deaths before to escape financial obligations, or start new lives too. + when you have the fact that there was already a documentary done, which =s more money made, it makes this shyt sound fishier. We really don't know what was in that sub at the end of the day, as bystanders

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You know the shyt gay as hell when even Joe is speechless :laff:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Listening to that last Improper Improv episode gave me a better glimpse into how much a POS Joe is.

He admits he’s stolen and snaked people but he never really apologizes for it and basically says he had to do it at the time because he was broke. He also says he doesn’t like paying people, but now since he’s so rich he does it anyway to avoid problems :bryan: . So it’s not the fact that people deserved to be paid for their work, it’s that the law says he has to do it.

That’s why I understand Mal’s frustration with him. Joe will steal from you and make you look like a bad guy for calling him out on it

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Why they calling Eazy a kid and saying "if you give a 25 year old 260k/600k..."? Eazy 30 something and closer to Flip's age.
They stay doing this lol

Talking about "it's a different generation" like these brehs dont be closer to the JBP in age than the actual "young niccas". Be distorting the whole convo with that shyt. Joe talking about we was all dumb at 18-20 and shyt like it apples :gucci: