The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Yea my homegirl and husband just went to Tahiti and Bora bora all inclusive .

They paid crazy Breh what is Joe talking bout .

They stayed here

Forgive Joe he just started travelling outside the US like a couple of years ago

:mjlol:

I stayed at the Four Seasons Hualalai in Hawaii the one on the big island. That final bill was :dead: :damn:

But an experience I will never forget

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe on live with Flip saying if Pusha dropped them bars at him he’d have to be in the studio immediately. Ain’t nobody talking to him like that lmao. But he giving Jones passes saying he’s not a lyrical miracle rapper like that so he probably won’t respond
Jim always responds lol. Even if he just talks shyt for 10 minutes. Wtf is Joe talking about? Jim gonna always talk his shyt.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
The rant about outback :mjlol:

nikkas get money and forget how regular restaurant food taste

Nobody goes into those places expecting 3 Michelin star restaurant quality food like that

Even if I’m a billionaire, I’ll find a way to fukk up that blooming onion :wow:
Nah I’m a basic eating nikka too (I’m eating Pizza Hut right now), but last time I went to outback, that shyt was trash and I regretted it

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
All inclusive is not broke shyt you are paying a premium for convenience

WTF? Is that Joe trying to stunt again? That's insane. Did he give a reason why? shyt even at all inclusives you can still pay for full bottles if you want

Lol Parks and Joe have said this dumb shyt before. Most people understand that all-inclusive isn't for broke folks. This is coming from a person who just had the power cut off in his studio. Getting your lights cut off is broke shyt, not vacations to exotic locations lol

I haven’t made it past the Russell Simmons conversation yet, but I don’t like listening to deadbeat dads discussing raising kids. Melissa has no kids. :dahell:

Yo Joe pivoted real quick off of why Russell's daughter didn't want to deal with him and changed it to the mom not wanting kids to have a relationship w their dad. Joe a legendary bad dad but can't understand why a kid wouldn't want a relationship w a parent, like Trey wasn't sending bars his way a few years ago. I wonder if nikkas call him on his shyt and he edits it out

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Forgive Joe he just started travelling outside the US like a couple of years ago

:mjlol:

I stayed at the Four Seasons Hualalai in Hawaii the one on the big island. That final bill was :dead: :damn:

But an experience I will never forget
Breh they paid over 20k for both islands shìt was crazy .

Her husband was tight but when they went he said it hurts but worth every cent .

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Flip had her on his show and he asked her about her childhood, and she basically was calling her dad a groomer because he started dating her mom when she was extremely young and he was super old. So Flip asked how is it different from Leonardo DiCaprio and Mel started Juelzing and saying how because he's a big movie star and handsome and rich and he dates young super models, so it's okay. Flip called her out for being hypocritical.

See this is what happens when ppl just throw out the term grooming and have no clue what it means and actually entails. Grooming is not Leo dating 19-early 20 somethings. Is it indicative of some arrested development?? Maybe but it's not grooming. R. Kelly meeting Aaliyah at 12 and trying to marry her at 15 is grooming. Marques Houston with that girl is possible grooming.

Idk if Mel's dad was a groomer but the comparison to Leo is fallacious just not for the shallow and dumb reasons she said. This is what I mean about women on pods like this being dumb. It's irritating.