The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ish must got a caffeine problem or something, This nicca foot been shaking the WHOLE show :dahell:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

This chick is batshyt crazy

She called her father a predator and said he groomed her mom but said its ok for Leonardo Dicaprio to date teenager women cause hes a gorgeous rich movie star :dwillhuh:

These chicks nowadays don’t even try to hide their hatred for black men

The video is “private” now :pachaha: so what happened?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
fastforward-remote.gif

I just keep hitting it during this Kimora & Russell topic and it's just neverending

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
The video is “private” now :pachaha: so what happened?
Flip had her on his show and he asked her about her childhood, and she basically was calling her dad a groomer because he started dating her mom when she was extremely young and he was super old. So Flip asked how is it different from Leonardo DiCaprio and Mel started Juelzing and saying how because he's a big movie star and handsome and rich and he dates young super models, so it's okay. Flip called her out for being hypocritical.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fastforward-remote.gif

I just keep hitting it during this Kimora & Russell topic and it's just neverending
It went how I just about expected:

Joe: “I don’t have all the information and this is their personal issue but [cape for Russell]”. Acts like he’s not trying to bash Kimora and women but does it anyway because he’s bitter

Ish: speaks to both sides of the argument, and actually honest about his own similar issues

Flip: capes for Russell

Melyssa Ford: took the side of the woman, then used the situation as an opportunity to bash her father and black men by proxy

Ice: trying to toe the line but still capes for Russell since he’s raising another man’s kids in his household and not his own

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It went how I just about expected:

Joe: “I don’t have all the information and this is their personal issue but [cape for Russell]”. Acts like he’s not trying to bash Kimora and women but does it anyway because he’s bitter

Ish: speaks to both sides of the argument, and actually honest about his own similar issues

Flip: capes for Russell

Melyssa Ford: took the side of the woman, then used the situation as an opportunity to bash her father and black men by proxy

Ice: trying to toe the line but still capes for Russell since he’s raising another man’s kids in his household and not his own

Bout as accurate of a recap I've ever seen on here :dead:

that Gunna hook gotta be an official drop now :russ:
Mannn when they queued that shyt up when Melyssa was tryna get her "I know people who've been to his house in Bali" shyt off, I was rollin'! :laff:

tay1

All Star
Daps
Took a while for them to get chemistry but this cast added a lot more fun than when it was just Ice and Ish.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Joe on live with Flip saying if Pusha dropped them bars at him he’d have to be in the studio immediately. Ain’t nobody talking to him like that lmao. But he giving Jones passes saying he’s not a lyrical miracle rapper like that so he probably won’t respond