The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They fumbled the Starbucks issue so hard. The white woman who sued starbucks didnt have anything to do with the black dudes getting arrested. She was a regional manager and not at the store when it happened.

In April 2018, a Philadelphia store manager called police on two Black men who were sitting in the coffee shop without ordering anything. Phillips, then regional manager of operations in Philadelphia, southern New Jersey, and elsewhere, was not involved with arrests but lost her job less than a month later after objecting to another white manager being placed on leave amid the uproar, according to her lawsuit.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Flip had her on his show and he asked her about her childhood, and she basically was calling her dad a groomer because he started dating her mom when she was extremely young and he was super old. So Flip asked how is it different from Leonardo DiCaprio and Mel started Juelzing and saying how because he's a big movie star and handsome and rich and he dates young super models, so it's okay. Flip called her out for being hypocritical.
Who is “her”?

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They fumbled the Starbucks issue so hard. The white woman who sued starbucks didnt have anything to do with the black dudes getting arrested. She was a regional manager and not at the store when it happened.

6 co-hosts and staff, and they constantly get basic, accessible information wrong

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The rant about outback :mjlol:

nikkas get money and forget how regular restaurant food taste

Nobody goes into those places expecting 3 Michelin star restaurant quality food like that

Even if I’m a billionaire, I’ll find a way to fukk up that blooming onion :wow:
Chilis for me :ahh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Improper Improv back :krs:

Let me peep before they start editing shyt if they haven’t already started