The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Is the misinformation significant?
Yes they whole convo would be different if they had details.

They saying this women is the women who kicked the guys out and ended up winning 20 million. When they lady was the gm of like 1000 stores and that store was just one of them.

And that one manager in that store needs to be held accountable.

Instead they fired the gm of 1000 stores.

I agree if she was black she wouldn’t be fired.

I’ve been a manager of big retail stores. And I can’t control one single employee from doing something stupid. I can only teach and train and once they fukk up, I discipline them, up to firing them.

Randomly firing someone cause of one employee should get you hit with a lawsuit.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Naw he needs to shutdown shyt more/sooner

Ish and Mel will turn anything into a serious topic

and they will just keep going until Joe steps in

This is why patreon episodes are usually better cause they just shoot the shyt on patreon and aren’t trying to serious us out on every topic
That was a serious topic though. Why bring up some shyt like that is they wanna joke around?
The pod don't need to be jokes all the time

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
it's just flat out wrong so yea :yeshrug:

Yes they whole convo would be different if they had details.

They saying this women is the women who kicked the guys out and ended up winning 20 million. When they lady was the gm of like 1000 stores and that store was just one of them.

And that one manager in that store needs to be held accountable.

Instead they fired the gm of 1000 stores.

I agree if she was black she wouldn’t be fired.

I’ve been a manager of big retail stores. And I can’t control one single employee from doing something stupid. I can only teach and train and once they fukk up, I discipline them, up to firing them.

Randomly firing someone cause of one employee should get you hit with a lawsuit.
:hubie: I’m a headline reading nugga too. I ain’t watch the YK and sukiana video or know the full details of the Starbucks shyt besides the headline. I get ya tho

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:hubie: I’m a headline reading nugga too. I ain’t watch the YK and sukiana video or know the full details of the Starbucks shyt besides the headline. I get ya tho
Feel you. Constantly giving ykofaggit a pass is wack also

Mel was correct, saying who is gonna do the discipline. It’s only nikkaz making excuses for the nasty shyt he did. I think his stupid ass should catch some charges. I’m not cool with pushing black women to give you a pass and not get police involved when you doing some faggit shyt, especially when the culture ain’t gonna do no disciplining

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This chick is batshyt crazy

She called her father a predator and said he groomed her mom but said its ok for Leonardo Dicaprio to date teenager women cause hes a gorgeous rich movie star :dwillhuh:

These chicks nowadays don’t even try to hide their hatred for black men

Who saved it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Zaire was much more entertaining this time around, But it might have more to do with Flip being there

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nicca just randomly disappeared after a cut, They aint even say bye or nothing :russ:

Edit: Nevermind, He came back lol

Last edited: