The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Naw he needs to shutdown shyt more/sooner

Ish and Mel will turn anything into a serious topic

and they will just keep going until Joe steps in

This is why patreon episodes are usually better cause they just shoot the shyt on patreon and aren’t trying to serious us out on every topic
This topic deserved to be serious.
If not now...........when? Seems like everytime these topics come up it's "we not trying to get serious". If that's the case then dont bring the topic up at all if you just gonna half ass it because it's "too serious".

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Naw he needs to shutdown shyt more/sooner

Ish and Mel will turn anything into a serious topic

and they will just keep going until Joe steps in

This is why patreon episodes are usually better cause they just shoot the shyt on patreon and aren’t trying to serious us out on every topic

See, I'd agree but then Joe will get serious about some music shyt or some conspiracy theory based off of some tweets he read right before the pod. Joe will get mad bc folks aren't as passionate about shyt he cares about, but then he'll shyt on things that other folks are passionate about lol. That's nuts. Imagine if Ice or Ish said 'I don't care' to a topic lol. Joe would be podding w empty seats again

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Joe went on a rant complaining about everyone shytting on his Shaq/Home Depot lady take and then ended up saying the thing everyone was calling him out for. Joe really is an idiot or just thinks everyone else is
Fresh I gotta say your matter of fact ether of Joe is so funny

:mjlol:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe went on a rant complaining about everyone shytting on his Shaq/Home Depot lady take and then ended up saying the thing everyone was calling him out for. Joe really is an idiot or just thinks everyone else is
He heard content creator and immediately thought that had to be her primary source of income and she just doing shyt for content.

He should know better than anyone content creation takes YEARS before even becoming remotely lucrative.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s gotten to the point where idk if he’s “poddin” or being serious about shyt.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Mel is so bad at podding

She makes every single topic serious and all she does is pander with her weak ass twitter talking points

Joe needs to get rid of her asap

Nah, it was good for Mel to get her shyt off with the Suki topic. They always cut her off and talk over her....I'm not mad at her taking it in that direction. Whether intentional or not, Joe and Ish gave Osiris some top cover. And them nikkas were podding....if a mufukka ran up and tongue kissed Megan Good, there would have been a much different reaction. Mel mentioned my bae Bresha Webb, but I doubt them nikkas know who that is lol

I was rocking with Mel the first few minutes of the topic. But the lady can’t help to make it a gender war against black men and nikkas ain’t tryna hear that.

She went from holding YK accountable, which he should be held accountable, to why nikkas there ain’t do shyt and basically putting the blame on all of them and not just YK.

Black men ain’t tryna hear that. And that’s when she get cut off and told to shut the fukk up

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mel started off great when she hit the pod but has become unbearable now…she was a fresh of breath air as she seemed to know what she was talking about and would try to get facts/info straight before jumping in a topic…idk if she was asked to dumb it down a bit or if she’s just comfortable doing so now since almost everybody else pretty much talks out their ass…ish is also pointless…if ice had ish’s confidence when speaking, he’d be a better co-host…ice seems to know shyt but it’s a chore listening to him speak…also there’s been quite a few times when he was right but he’ll immediately defer to joe and just backdown from his point…ish is like joe in that he knows how to sound smart to dumb ppl but if you pay attention to what he’s saying it doesn’t take long to figure out he has no idea what he’s talking about a lot of times…plus he doesn’t have joe’s personality…joe can be extremely funny when he’s not being obnoxious

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
mel started off great when she hit the pod but has become unbearable now…she was a fresh of breath air as she seemed to know what she was talking about and would try to get facts/info straight before jumping in a topic…idk if she was asked to dumb it down a bit or if she’s just comfortable doing so now since almost everybody else pretty much talks out their ass…ish is also pointless…if ice had ish’s confidence when speaking, he’d be a better co-host…ice seems to know shyt but it’s a chore listening to him speak…also there’s been quite a few times when he was right but he’ll immediately defer to joe and just backdown from his point…ish is like joe in that he knows how to sound smart to dumb ppl but if you pay attention to what he’s saying it doesn’t take long to figure out he has no idea what he’s talking about a lot of times…plus he doesn’t have joe’s personality…joe can be extremely funny when he’s not being obnoxious

IMO they are all bad. I would prefer Joe & Parks just talking shyt and going over topics. Maybe M4 ?Maybe a guest here and there.

There’s no way to justify 6 people discussing 2 day old twitter topics that they get completely wrong.

Flip? Sometimes he forces conversations which is a good thing, but sometimes he’s a church mouse.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Fukked up part is I felt like they (Ish Ice Joe) were low-key hitting a groove right before the Bionic 6 shyt, but I kept rockin' wit it to see how it would turn out and like you said, shyt started out cool but the last say....4-5 pods have been chores to listen to. They gotta do something soon.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
How did Joe react to YK Osiris when he did something (somewhat)similar on camera to his podcast worker :dead: :heh:

Basically black men should just be battery powered mules & ran and defended a random thot’s honor

:mjlol:

I wouldn’t of done shyt either. In my mind, I don’t know if that was a skit or if it was a PR move (since YK is a walking attention / clout demon).

Went from blaming YK, to all black men & how BW are unprotected