The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

lib123

All Star
Daps
Joe back on that shyt?

He has been extra insufferable with topics lately

Yeah I was wondering the same. I started watching the pod in 2018-19 and its shocking to see how much Joe has aged. Combined with his recent behavior, do y'all think he's back on drugs? Ice and Ish don't really challenge him when makes outrageous comments anymore, as if they know something else is going on.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Joe continuing to be even more of a bytch ass nicca this month than usual in that 100k convo, especially turning it on Flip like that with something that actually happened. Them Reddit. Niccas doing the math 😂

This is exactly who this nicca is lol. Straight herb.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
How is it
Just started it, I'll let y'all know. This is the summary on the episode from the Patreon:

Joe, Parks, Ish, & Melyssa hold it down for this Patreon-exclusive episode as they start by discussing an upcoming special for the 50th Anniversary of Hip-Hop. The JBP then talks about voiceover work in tv shows, Joe has some beef with Netflix, and why are the writers striking? Also, Shannon Sharpe says his final goodbyes on FS1’s Undisputed, The Weeknd’s new show ‘The Idol’, Dame Dash’s latest interview on Math Hoffa’s ‘My Expert Opinion’, + more!

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Listening to the Patreon...Joe is such a hater shytted on Mel doing the 50 yr hip hop doc for ABC. :beli:

Had to throw in about how all the outlets call him and he turn them all down because he got integrity
This is funny because he did The Blog Era podcast