The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Joe was so dumb on the pod today, wtf. That reality TV topic, the drill topic, the home Depot girl topic, gaddamn he was ridiculous.
don't forget to add the borrowing $100K topic. he will say there was nothing worthy of delving into, so he did it all for conversation and content purposes because the crew wasn't saying shyt.

smh @ joe acting like $100K is $1K...he's been crying broke for decades, admittedly doesn't pay his phone bill on-time sometimes and had to call the electric company to turn the lights on before this week's show.

what does someone need to BORROW $100K for, and when will you be able to pay my ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS back? if you're starting some kinda business, why do you need my $100K? are you paying me back within a year or two with interest or what? i'm guessing your credit isn't great and that's why you're not going to a bank instead. am i supposed to go into my 401K to lend you $100K? just felt like a weird convo as if it's feasible for them anyway.

i mentioned it before in here but the whole money talk on this show, in general, sucks especially because of what joe turns it into. it gives me the :hhh:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
don't forget to add the borrowing $100K topic. he will say there was nothing worthy of delving into, so he did it all for conversation and content purposes because the crew wasn't saying shyt.

smh @ joe acting like $100K is $1K...he's been crying broke for decades, admittedly doesn't pay his phone bill on-time sometimes and had to call the electric company to turn the lights on before this week's show.

what does someone need to BORROW $100K for, and when will you be able to pay my ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS back? if you're starting some kinda business, why do you need my $100K? are you paying me back within a year or two with interest or what? i'm guessing your credit isn't great and that's why you're not going to a bank instead. am i supposed to go into my 401K to lend you $100K? just felt like a weird convo as if it's feasible for them anyway.

i mentioned it before in here but the whole money talk on this show, in general, sucks especially because of what joe turns it into. it gives me the :hhh:
Joe literally asked "If someone doesn't do what they said they were gonna do, they're not your man's??" NO JOE THEY AREN'T. Why would somebody have to explain that doing wrong by your friends and breaking promises is trash behavior??

Joe gotta be a sociopath or a psychopath cause ain't no way.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Of course Joe wanna lightweight ruin this Home Depot topic by both having the details wrong and by trying to connect it to the "pretty assassin" topic from last week after he got cooked and came off looking like a dodo :unimpressed:

They were tryna tell her she not with all that .

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Joe literally asked "If someone doesn't do what they said they were gonna do, they're not your man's??" NO JOE THEY AREN'T. Why would somebody have to explain that doing wrong by your friends and breaking promises is trash behavior??

Joe gotta be a sociopath or a psychopath cause ain't no way.

He is the same guy that said he doesn’t owe his friends respect lol

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
They Cant fathom the thought of a woman not for sale
Joe leads with money in all his relationships so he can't fathom someone not impressed by it so at the end he tried to change it into she could've used it for networking.