The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

ReasonableMatic

Daps
They Cant fathom the thought of a woman not for sale
Joe leads with money in all his relationships so he can't fathom someone not impressed by it so at the end he tried to change it into she could've used it for networking.
Exactly.
This is what Joe looks like, FLABBY as hell. A KNOWN trick.
Flip casually jokes about it all the time
:mjlol:

Joe is the flabby narcissist that lacks the self-awareness to understand that he gets who he gets,
BECAUSE he’s the trick, NOT because he got game.

All his relationships are transactional, because of his unlikable character. His narcissistic character prevents him from changing, to see another world exists.
A world where transactional relationships are not necessary if you’re likable and/or just attractive.

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
WTF was that R Kelly song :dead:
"do you have your passport"
IqumMJJ.png

"did you get your shots"
IqumMJJ.png

"Girl would you like to come back with Rob ..........to america"
IqumMJJ.png

Video funny as hell too :mjlol:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
SMH joe arguing Ice on what’s drill and he has no clue about what he talking bout lol.

Durk is the top 3 of people who popularized drill. Keef, Reese and durk.

Joe thinks drill is about the vibes, when drill is about murders.

And the aurgment about drill rise is a reason why it’s less number 1s from New artist is valid, every major city outside of atl and probably LA all the youth is doing drill music, when some of these artist would be doing other kinds music. And drill music will never be marketable on a grand scale, cause it’s death music

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Judging by comments it sounds like Joe is behaving senile again. Guess I'll use these last few podcasts as background noise
:manny:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Mal been a snake in a grass. Can never be cool with a nikka thats cool with all my enemies or exes after its known what time it is.

In general I agree wit your sentiment but we talkin JOE BUDDEN here.......the nikka that said he dont owe his friends respect and was cool, shyt doin pods wit Ak while he was talkin crazy bout Rory & Mal. Joe not a regular nikka wit normal standards and friendships

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Joe leads with money in all his relationships so he can't fathom someone not impressed by it so at the end he tried to change it into she could've used it for networking.

Joe dont know what to do or how to approach or even talk to regular women considerin the types he used to. nikka just get uncomfortable like they a different species to the thots he used to :heh:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Yooo Joe reading Moriah Mills' tweets made my day :laff:

:dame:

I thought that shyt was trash. I actually cut it off and haven’t even went back to the pod. I’ll probably listen again when I cut the grass.

Something else I notice…The way Joe talks about elitism and changing and all that shyt is how he talked with Rory and Mal before they broke up.

Ice,Ish,Flip wasn’t touching no real money til they got around Joe. He knows that so he plays up their status to help build them up. That shyt is lame. Let lame ass Ice be himself. Stop trying to get him to pretend he cooler than he is.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They said they were making it seasonal to avoid “burn out”, not sure when it’s coming back though
Ah so just like how they canceled the tour because all the members got sick and they needed time to work out how the live show would look with new members lol.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:mjlol:

Attempt to prove a point to Mel

@ the Kelis situation

Mel missed on that one. I never thought it was odd that Bill Murray could pull Kelis with charm alone. In Lost in Translation he played a 50-something actor pulling a 20 year old Scarlett Johansson and that shyt looked perfectly believable.