The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
No that shyt was creepy and nikkas dont get that . She said he wouldn’t leave them alone .

My homegirls are married and bad go out all the time alone .

This what women are talking about who said I wanted to talk to any of y’all I came out to hang out with my homegirls .

Y’all act like y’all don’t see chicks at brunch .
You sound like a bytch

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You sound like a bytch
You sound like a werido fukk off hoe ass nikka .

As a woman I’m telling you why she felt the way she did .

Just cause you’re out with a group of women don’t mean it’s a lay up stupid . Women do go out just to enjoy each other company .

Your fakkit creepy ass wouldn’t understand that .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Mel was right

Yea she was, I knew what she was talking about, it was brought up like a month or two ago.But like a lot of shyt her and the rest them do, she presented it half ass(although she really didnt get a chance to present it i guess). She shouldve said ppl thought it was odd how during the facetime call, during a very important moment in the show everyone had iphones, except Tom. It makes no sense for him to not have an iphone. Then mention how some ppl did some digging and apparenly apple has a rule they dont allow villains in shows/movies to have iphones because they believe it hurts their brands.

She just went "They said Tom was bad because he had an android" :mjlol:

Possibly, but there's also a bigger reason: Apple famously doesn't allow villains to use iPhones. Knives Out director Rian Johnson confirmed this back in 2020 in an interview with Vanity Fair(opens in a new tab), saying, "Apple, they let you use iPhones in movies, but — and this is very pivotal if you're watching a mystery movie — bad guys cannot have iPhones on camera."

Link to Ryan Johnson that's quoted above

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Any time Joe is backed into a corner with facts he straight up lies or moves the goal post. I don't know how you argue with someone like that. I wouldn't even engage.
Sometimes when he’s in really good mood he’ll say “ohh why didn’t you say so I thought you were talking about something else, didn’t he say xyz??”