The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Am I mistaken..........but isnt Joe the one that started the shyt implying Ish/Ford got something goin on? Im sure that helped fan the flames for fans to run with it. Then if Joe/the boss joking like that.......Ford/Flip/Ice gonna continue it. I cant remember the last time they did it though........so may Ish told them to chill on it? Im more curious as to what Ford said since it had to be out of left field if it caused all these issues. One of those comments were right though. Joe couldve easily cut that part from the pod, instead he left it in to be messy lmao.

"Ish may be sick. Maybe he isnt sick from covid...........but Joevid" :stopitslime:...........:mjlol:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Man I know I’m late as hell, but Joe reading a email from a Meat By Linz employee is crazy. I know a few people who work there and I’ve driven pass the new factory they are building. That’s wild

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
just watched that patreon episode, cringiest shyt ever. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mel bounces soon after this

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, Rory needs stop crying on twitter like a little girl and go snuff AK already. He let that man break up his engagement, slander him for years, and expose his child and the only thing he’s done so far is leave a threatening hallmark card in his mailbox like the Irish mafia :mjlol:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Also, Rory needs stop crying on twitter like a little girl and go snuff AK already. He let that man break up his engagement, slander him for years, and expose his child and the only thing he’s done so far is leave a threatening hallmark card in his mailbox like the Irish mafia :mjlol:

Ak up like 50-0 on Rory:mjlol:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

My lord, this guy is such a dweeb. :snoop:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was like Melyssa was missing the point the guys were tryna make on purpose with her Rockefeller Center convo.

You looked approachable, so dude approached. You and your girls of course wasnt alone in a place like that in the most literal sense. NONE of you had a man present in yall group.

You wasnt feeling him, he eventually took the hint and started talking to other women….and she was upset about that too :gucci:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was like Melyssa was missing the point the guys were tryna make on purpose with her Rockefeller Center convo.

You looked approachable, so dude approached. You and your girls of course wasnt alone in a place like that in the most literal sense. NONE of you had a man present in yall group.

You wasnt feeling him, he eventually took the hint and started talking to other women….and she was upset about that too :gucci:
Welcome to the mind of women.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Glad they kept it 100% on the DJ Envy situation. I imagine Joe would've been a lot more lenient if he and Envy were cool.