The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I can’t even front I was shocked to hear Joe opinion. He must not fukk with either one of them.
he's going at Envy for being part of the convo about "who's #1" on Gillie and Wallo's podcast.

but also sounds like he and Envy haven't exactly been cool for some time either way.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Towards the end when melyssa was telling some story about loser who was trying to impress her and her friends when they were out…that is literally the exact reason females are so fukkin dumb

Everyone was trying to tell her there was a reason he approached them (they looked alone, they were bad, looked like they’d be impressionable etc) ….and she just couldn’t fathom the idea ..she felt disrespected . (“We weren’t alone..there was hundreds of people there” type shyt) …It was cringeworthy on her part…they weren’t even siding with the guy…they were just explaining how he might’ve perceived her group of friends

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Joe is insufferable when he doesnt know about something or isnt leading the convo, wanting to shut shyt down early :stopitslime:
Also you can tell he wasnt really paying attn in the Envy discussion and missed Ish's point entirely. They was having a good discussion on if Envy is at fault morally for introducing dudes to ppl. Joe not paying attn for the last 10min of the convo, bringing law shyt into it lmao.
Ice dumbass asking if Miami loses in the Finals will they fire Spo???
I've seen that asked around a lot, I guess Nurse/Doc etc getting fired warping ppl's minds. Even I, a super fukking casual NBA fan, know that it's idiotic. Pat chose Spo over Lebron, aint no way he choosing Jimmy over Spo. Besides his coaching the only reason they've come this far. 2 finals appearances in 4 years with Jimmy as the only "star"? If anything he probably gets a raise after losing the finals :mjlol:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Towards the end when melyssa was telling some story about loser who was trying to impress her and her friends when they were out…that is literally the exact reason females are so fukkin dumb

Everyone was trying to tell her there was a reason he approached them (they looked alone, they were bad, looked like they’d be impressionable etc) ….and she just couldn’t fathom the idea ..she felt disrespected . (“We weren’t alone..there was hundreds of people there” type shyt) …It was cringeworthy on her part…they weren’t even siding with the guy…they were just explaining how he might’ve perceived her group of friends
Women that fine tend to be very fukkin’ delusional… nikkas gon’ tell ‘em whatever because they fine as hell so they really get pushback or pressed on anything.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Joe during most of the Envy and Cesar talk

Edit: left the best for last :mjlol:

images

images

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Joe is insufferable when he doesnt know about something or isnt leading the convo, wanting to shut shyt down early :stopitslime:
Also you can tell he wasnt really paying attn in the Envy discussion and missed Ish's point entirely. They was having a good discussion on if Envy is at fault morally for introducing dudes to ppl. Joe not paying attn for the last 10min of the convo, bringing law shyt into it lmao.

I've seen that asked around a lot, I guess Nurse/Doc etc getting fired warping ppl's minds. Even I, a super fukking casual NBA fan, know that it's idiotic. Pat chose Spo over Lebron, aint no way he choosing Jimmy over Spo. Besides his coaching the only reason they've come this far. 2 finals appearances in 4 years with Jimmy as the only "star"? If anything he probably gets a raise after losing the finals :mjlol:

Yo this envy talk was nasty af. Joe couldn't wait to pounce on that shyt but, be surprised when people be shytting on him lol.

Joe a vibe killer sometimes :mjlol:
That and the succession talk.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

No that shyt was creepy and nikkas dont get that . She said he wouldn’t leave them alone .

My homegirls are married and bad go out all the time alone .

This what women are talking about who said I wanted to talk to any of y’all I came out to hang out with my homegirls .

Y’all act like y’all don’t see chicks at brunch .