The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Shampoo don't want it with Corey and he lowkey setting-up the rest of the crew to get roasted.
This nikka dumb as hell. Im thinking Corey said something recent and it was some extra disrespectful shyt calling all kinds of bytches and hoes

starts at 54s mark

This shyt from January and only thing Corey said was she "drunk a lot of energy drink" and her throat vibranium. That's light as hell and not worth bringing up 5 months later. Darlene was also respectful as hell. Shampoo p*ssy for trying to involve Darlene instead of goin directly at Corey.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
This nikka dumb as hell. Im thinking Corey said something recent and it was some extra disrespectful shyt calling all kinds of bytches and hoes

starts at 54s mark

This shyt from January and only thing Corey said was she "drunk a lot of energy drink" and her throat vibranium. That's light as hell and not worth bringing up 5 months later. Darlene was also respectful as hell. Shampoo p*ssy for trying to involve Darlene instead of goin directly at Corey.

I've seen Corey say some shyt to people that would make you merk him, that shyt was lightweight. :mjlol:

I don't think they know what type of nikka Corey is, he will never stop if he responds, this ain't them bloggers who make videos and shyt.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I've seen Corey say some shyt to people that would make you merk him, that shyt was lightweight. :mjlol:

I don't think they know what type of nikka Corey is, he will never stop if he responds, this ain't them bloggers who make videos and shyt.
Right. Corey is the definition of "no filter" :mjlol:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Shampoo don't want it with Corey and he lowkey setting-up the rest of the crew to get roasted.

Lol that's gonna be a two hr episode of venom. Corey gonna call Shammy wild disrespectful shyt....call him a wino, a homeless nikka, all types of shyt lol