The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They all sounded stupid during the love & death convo.

They immediately took it off the show and went into how they personally think when it comes to cheating and how they fell all men think like they do.

When dude was trying to end it the 2nd time he wasnt falling in love with Candy he said it was more so he was afraid he didnt love his wife anymore.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Any time Joe is backed into a corner with facts he straight up lies or moves the goal post. I don't know how you argue with someone like that. I wouldn't even engage.
Part of the reason I haven't peeped an episode in a month, if not more. The lying, delusion, bad faith arguments and just straight up weirdness just turns you off after awhile. You can really see how this nikka has disassociated from his past and wants to pretend like he's a new man, so anything he did x years ago never happened.

I saw that clip of him and Ish arguing about talking to your mans girl after a breakup...that would have been my last day on the pod if I was Ish. I don't want "that" in my personal or professional life.
:manny:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Part of the reason I haven't peeped an episode in a month, if not more. The lying, delusion, bad faith arguments and just straight up weirdness just turns you off after awhile. You can really see how this nikka has disassociated from his past and wants to pretend like he's a new man, so anything he did x years ago never happened.

I saw that clip of him and Ish arguing about talking to your mans girl after a breakup...that would have been my last day on the pod if I was Ish. I don't want "that" in my personal or professional life.
:manny:
Same. I can't remember the last time I finished an episode. It's so hard to get through because of Joe's delusion

I understand they get a good check (presumably) but yeah, I don't think I'd last a month on this show. I really don't know how he has friends. That one time when he didn't pay his cook and the time he told Mal he didn't have respect his friends, was an inside look at him that made me lose all respect for him as a person. I still would watch because he's entertaining in a trainwreck kinda way, but he's really become unbearable lately.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the rumor is true that Mel alluded to Ish smashing and Ish got mad and took the day off?

They about to get rid of Mel now? :lupe:

Yeah the last patreon episode was wild. They should've just said what happened instead of acting all secretive and dancing around it. Either that, or ignore the topic all together because now they leave room for these types of assumptions to be made.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
So the rumor is true that Mel alluded to Ish smashing and Ish got mad and took the day off?

They about to get rid of Mel now? :lupe:

Yeah the last patreon episode was wild. They should've just said what happened instead of acting all secretive and dancing around it. Either that, or ignore the topic all together because now they leave room for these types of assumptions to be made.
What episode is this

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
c95eb51ff011007d35f6311881a01b1d.png

:dead:

Yea her aunty shake and go wigs have been bad. She'd be better off wearing her natural hair more often than plopping them wigs in her head like a hat.