The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Why has no one brought up the “Melissa Ford drives a honda accord” bar i been waiting on them to say that shyt since she signed on and the topic about her driving a truck the other day was the perfect opportunity.

Thats like the biggest bar she ever got in a rap song, if they gonna discuss joes they need to bring that up at least once
Cause the game is a pathological liar lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
True. I started listening again since the break up. Melissa gets treated like shyt. It’s sad to see lol.

she typically has the dissenting opinion when it comes to relationship stuff (along with ish) so it seems that way but everyone has a topic they get dogpiled on.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Why has no one brought up the “Melissa Ford drives a honda accord” bar i been waiting on them to say that shyt since she signed on and the topic about her driving a truck the other day was the perfect opportunity.

Thats like the biggest bar she ever got in a rap song, if they gonna discuss joes they need to bring that up at least once
I couldve swore one of them mentioned it before as a offhand joke to her during the pod. They laughed and moved on. No deep dive type stuff on it though.:jbhmm:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps

Flip and Joe have cracked jokes about it lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So Ish was absent for the Saturday pod because he was under the weather and Joe played this clip saying he was saving it for Ish…as if he it can’t apply it to himself.
:stopitslime:

And I think Joe played “Ain’t Nobody” to end the podcast thinking it was a Tina Turner song, but that’s Chaka Khan.
:patrice:

One of the viewers wrote in and said he likes when Joe plays Chaka Khan thats why i think he played it

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
And why did he play that snippet about talking bout "people who overpower the conversation" or something like that.. the lack of self awareness is crazy :dead:

I woulda smacked him cross his head after playing that

Edit: ah shyt nikkas already on his head about that lmaoo