The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Haven't watched this since 2019. I've honestly lost respect for Joe since the situation with Rory and Mal

Is this pod any good these days?
Yep
CoarseEssentialBudgie-size_restricted.gif

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
So Ish was absent for the Saturday pod because he was under the weather and Joe played this clip saying he was saving it for Ish…as if he it can’t apply it to himself.
:stopitslime:

And I think Joe played “Ain’t Nobody” to end the podcast thinking it was a Tina Turner song, but that’s Chaka Khan.
:patrice:

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Cuz they east coast nikkas lmao. Seems like if it aint Jeezy, Ice only fukks with the drill Chicago nikkas. Only other big south acts they know are the ones that you have to know. Even then they only know surface level big/pop hit shyt. Like in the TI vs Ross verzus discussion. They only really brought up the hits that had JT, Rih on it and Rubberbandman. They knew more Ross probably because they had to pat attention to him due to the 50 beef, Drake features, and signing an east coast nikka in Meek.
nikkas on this board was talkin bout Glorilla was stealing from the bounce culture with that song :francis:
Did they think a$ap ferg just came up with version? Lol

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
Seems like an honest mistake on her part.
Here’s the Eddie Griffith reply

Joe is grotesquely COE:wow:

Eddie was talking to Joe, mel, and one of the other cohosts.

She should’ve told joe to play the clip

Eddie’s response wasn’t about the dogs (Joe made it seem that way). It was about their critique on Eddie’s jokes and what jbp had to say about one of Eddie’s shows.

Eddie really said a whole bunch of nothing. I don’t remember much about the episode where she told the story about the dogs so maybe I’m wrong.

Maybe Eddie remember who had the German shepherd and was like; you got me mixed up with Katt? Oh hell naw bih

The other nikkas with Eddie, know who joe and Mel are but I don’t think Eddie remembers/knows mel

Last edited: