The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Just because I let ya bytch in the crib and light hookah don't mean I'm entertaining her lmao. I was like wait what??:mjlol:
You can tell Joe been cornered cause then he just start yelling all crazy or changing the subject.

Joe: I'll never even entertain a conversation with y'all exes.
Ish: You invited my girl in your spot and lit up a hookah. That's having a conversation.
Joe: Now ask me WHY she was at my house.
Ish: That ain't the point, the point is that you entertained my ex contradicting what you said.
Joe: WHY AIN'T YOU THANKING ME FOR NOT fukkING HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Facts!

And it seemed so left field too. Idk how he looks at his dad's tumultuous career and even with his work ethic, a lot of it was luck. He should be wanting to break the reputation of the buddens

Go to college, have fun, learn some practical skills. He's been in the music industry for a long time. Trey ain't gonna be able to forge a bunch of connections because of his father's name.

And tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if Joe ends up like that with Trey. I just couldn't imagine squandering that opportunity when your college life is damn near guaranteed to be fire
Joe will be beefing with his son before Christmas I guarantee

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I don't think Joe fukks with anyone like that because I truly think he's a sociopath. I think anyone is expendable to this dude in the name of content and profits. He's Adam22 with charm and street smarts.

With that said there is no podcast that I've heard that’s fukking with his and it's because he's so good at using his charm and articulation to be compelling. You can put any regular joes with sociopath Joe and eventually, he'll build pod cohesion and excitement. The man was born to pod, it is what it is.:manny:
you guys weird asf with the assumptions
if joe didn't fukk with that niccas like that, he wouldn't have given them an opportunity. they didn't bring anything to the table except another voice, green ones at that

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if joe didn't fukk with that niccas like that, he wouldn't have given them an opportunity. they didn't bring anything to the table except another voice, green ones at that
He was desperate. Same way he was desperate when he brought Mal on

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aight bro. but he really fukked with mal did he not?? that nicca lived with him
That’s facts they were actually friends but he was desperate for a new voice. Those episodes with just him and Rory were some of the worst they’ve ever done

Ish and Joe didn’t speak for years, I’m sure they’re on better terms now but at the end of the day Joe needed some people he could have some chemistry with in a hurry

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
That’s facts they were actually friends but he was desperate for a new voice. Those episodes with just him and Rory were some of the worst they’ve ever done

Ish and Joe didn’t speak for years, I’m sure they’re on better terms now but at the end of the day Joe needed some people he could have some chemistry with in a hurry
what is your point? i got niccas i aint talked to for years too, but if i called or they called we back like we never left. blown moon specifically said he dont fukk with these niccas when he clearly does.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m so tired of this Jay-Z inspiration talk on the podcast

Joe talking about how he doesn’t have time to discuss who’s snitching, who can fight, etc because Jay-Z and Beyoncé bought an expensive house, like his entire revenue stream isn’t generated by gossip, disrespect and hip-hop social media :camby:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps

Do you know what a sociopath is?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Joe talking about how he doesn’t have time to discuss who’s snitching, who can fight, etc because Jay-Z and Beyoncé bought an expensive house, like his entire revenue stream isn’t generated by gossip, disrespect and hip-hop social media :camby:

joe is such a try-hard when it comes to being a mogul.

He's not some genius businessman, he's a creative and made a platform that generates a lot of money through mostly juvenile discussion of current events. That is dope as fukk and he should be proud of that. I'm sure most people wish they could be rich off talking shyt with their friends. But any time he tries to come off like he's become this multi millionaire through anything but that it comes off as cringe.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California

He's definitely a guy who would only like something because it's expensive....Ish was right the 28 million dollar car is cheeks but expensive