The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Oh shyt Shammy finally made it to the white man? :laff:

Legend.

I’m now a listener. If they let him go off on Patreon I might have to pay up.

Was gonna say “it’s only a matter of time before Flip get insecure and tries to son/sabotage Shammy,” but looks like it happened already in his second showing smh :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prime annoying/unbearable Joe tactics during the Envy & Ross shyt. Don't ask for niccas opinions then get mad it ain't exactly what you looking for smh...

just made it to this ep and that part of the conversation…turned it off after a while…like just say your piece and stop looking to berate ppl for not saying exactly what you fukking want to hear…shyt kills the tone of the convo…their takes weren’t bad either…it’s corny af seeing 2 successful nikkas this deep in the game “beefing” bcuz what—they both have fukking car shows???

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
How the fukk did these nikkas not know that the new Glorilla song is a remake of 36 Mafia Slob On My Knob :snoop:
Cuz they east coast nikkas lmao. Seems like if it aint Jeezy, Ice only fukks with the drill Chicago nikkas. Only other big south acts they know are the ones that you have to know. Even then they only know surface level big/pop hit shyt. Like in the TI vs Ross verzus discussion. They only really brought up the hits that had JT, Rih on it and Rubberbandman. They knew more Ross probably because they had to pat attention to him due to the 50 beef, Drake features, and signing an east coast nikka in Meek.
nikkas on this board was talkin bout Glorilla was stealing from the bounce culture with that song :francis:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The king of semantics telling Mel not to be "semantical" during this Love and Death conversation :dead:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The king of semantics telling Mel not to be "semantical" during this Love and Death conversation :dead:
She sounded nuts during that convo

bytch had the nerve to bring up Steve McNair and basically say it was his fault he got killed

Imagine a dude saying some shyt like that after a woman gets killed by her man or side piece

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been listening and watching the pod from the beginning. Joe almost always gets the number of the episode wrong. He probably does this on purpose for some weird reason. Write that shyt on the board somewhere.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
She sounded nuts during that convo

bytch had the nerve to bring up Steve McNair and basically say it was his fault he got killed

Imagine a dude saying some shyt like that after a woman gets killed by her man or side piece
I slightweight see where she was tryna go but yeah.....she went off the deep end as soon as she mentioned McNair cuz that was such an extreme case of "consequences" plus it let the niccas off the hook of actually debating and just throwing their hands up at low hanging fruit over the audacity of people being murdered.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What was the Eddie Grffin stuff? He apparently has a response video where he calls the pod Joe Booty :dahell:
It's 14min and skimming around he seems to be rambling a bit. He did say those werent his dogs. I guess this is where eh calls Ford a bunch of bytches? Im not watching this :manny:
What did Ford say about him to make him go off like that? Was she disrespectful?
Not liking how Ford tried get Joe and the rest involved. "Yall supppse to be my brothers, why yall not defending me?" Especially not know what she said about Eddie.