The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Remember when people said Joe was done? Complex calls him the number 1 hiphop personality and all of a sudden he’s got beef again. shyt like this makes Joe look good. If you don’t care about him you just let him do his thing and don’t address him

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Remember when people said Joe was done? Complex calls him the number 1 hiphop personality and all of a sudden he’s got beef again. shyt like this makes Joe look good. If you don’t care about him you just let him do his thing and don’t address him
You can tell that list really bothered CTG/Envy/Gillie :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Not surprised about the response. Joe always said that the ad space is cheap, at least the offers he sees. I can imagine Gillie aint just getting the dirt cheap offers but I honestly doubt it's some needle mover though.

I honestly think Joe Rogan is the like the only podcaster that eats off ads handsomely. I think it was Joe(Budden), CTG or Schulz that said he makes crazy money from ads, probably Schulz that said it. He either makes them pay a stupid high rate or gets a piece of the company.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Not surprised about the response. Joe always said that the ad space is cheap, at least the offers he sees. I can imagine Gillie aint just getting the dirt cheap offers but I honestly doubt it's some needle mover though.

I honestly think Joe Rogan is the like the only podcaster that eats off ads handsomely. I think it was Joe(Budden), CTG or Schulz that said he makes crazy money from ads, probably Schulz that said it. He either makes them pay a stupid high rate or gets a piece of the company.
The ad companies that gillie and then started with definitely wasn’t paying them shyt

Me undies
Manscape
Amsterdam vodka.

I don’t know if they still do them tho.

But joe point was even with Spotify he wouldn’t allow them to do ads or even add in pre recorded ads.

Said he needed a spilt and the parent company really is the only one getting paid.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The ad companies that gillie and then started with definitely wasn’t paying them shyt

Me undies
Manscape

Amsterdam vodka.

I don’t know if they still do them tho.

But joe point was even with Spotify he wouldn’t allow them to do ads or even add in pre recorded ads.

Said he needed a spilt and the parent company really is the only one getting paid.
Yep. Just like when he was with Complex, they wanted to do ads(I think Nike) and Joe stopped it because he wanted him/ak/nad to get a bigger piece as well. I want to say he said Complex was getting paid like 100k+ for the ad and they were giving them him/ak peanuts for it. You know Barstool eating the lion's share off the ads from MDWoG