The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It's very obvious Drama put in a call for Jack, no need to deny it.

Parks and Ice did a quick U-turn on that Jack Harlow album! :mjlol:
They've had whole entire segments shytting on Jack before lol....and like Ice said, he ain't one to typically play them industry games.

He's said it in front of the people they're actually talking about it so I'll shoot em some bail and say they both probably did go home and do a full listen as opposed to riding the wave Joe was *about* to ride before even he played the album.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Media? Joe puts out a podcast. Cam just started his shyt with Mase, which is not a podcast (they should put the audio out though) seems a bit premature to say he's lapped him.
Joe has an ultra successful podcast, was on hot 97, had a show on revolt, had a show on complex.

It’s not a fair comparison cause cam just started, so you can’t Lap anyone who just started. But joe is far away from cam in the media shyt

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Network is thriving....it's great that Joe doesn't have to be on every episode of the pod and Improver Improv
Flip deserves a raise

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The Network is thriving....it's great that Joe doesn't have to be on every episode of the pod and Improver Improv
Flip deserves a raise
giphy.gif

deeman

All Star
Daps
Flip talking about dudes don’t get no p*ssy just because we not caping and crying over Jhonny Blaze.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Turned if off at the NBA talk... These nikkas literally know nothing about sports :dead:
Was hoping Heat pulled that shyt off w/o Jimmy so Joe's take would yield more content :deadrose:

Can already hear him now Friday/Sat with the whole "I told y'all they were gonna ESCAPE with the win".

And Ish need to just stop talking Laker ball period. Team was like 23-10 after the trades, won a playoff series and he still being goofy lol.

Ice the only one with some sense by just saying less. "my team won. We good".

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if the Gayes family lawyer will contact rappers families. Dre’s kids going after anyone that made a G-funk song :wow:

Rza, Ye all of them :wow:

There’s a whole thing called “type beat”.

I might go to law school myself and sue them all:pacspit:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
LMAO not the first person, the second person they're looking for
Actually, that does read weird. That may be saying they are only seeking a woman and not a woman and dude.
The woman has to be extroverted AND be witty/NY based hip hop head.

So Ak is still in, Milagro must be out then. She from Houston, so I guess that would present problems if she isnt willing to move. She married to a person high up in Meg's old label situation. I think Ak is in Jersey, so she wouldve been the odd person out.