The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This is where the 28 people number is referenced from.

Ok, that makes more sense. Looks like Legacy verification was how ppl got their blue checks due to celebrity status. Of the 400k ppl that were verified before, only 28 of those ppl signed up for twitter blue.

The way Mel brought it up made it seem like only 28 people in the world wanted twitter blue.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

Joe responded in his stories

Joe talking spicy. I don't think he wants to do this with Killa.

These nikkas found a way beef and stage drama over talk shows smh

I'm glad somebody (flip and ice) finally called some of Joe's random airy/artsy r&b shyt trash. Fukk was that baby rose shyt :russ:

:laff:
I been waiting years for somebody to call out them nasally rnb shyts he goes crazy over. He looks nuts for somebody in their 40s.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
These nikkas found a way beef and stage drama over talk shows smh

I been waiting years for somebody to call out them nasally rnb shyts he goes crazy over. He looks nuts for somebody in their 40s.
Like even if the song was dope as hell (it wasn't imo), just the fact he was grooving the way he was and then they just slowly came in was like

Was priceless as hell. :deadrose:

And of course he has to get in his feels on some "well this is only for real music lovers not what y'all would typically listen to"

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
These earn your leisure dudes are professional finessers..the bullshyt analogies they throw out, the fake motivation ..it’s cringe

Flip being jokey about it …but you could tell he ain’t fukking with them :mjlol:
Same with wallstreet trapper. Why does Joe think his fans wanna hear these nikkas

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These earn your leisure dudes are professional finessers..the bullshyt analogies they throw out, the fake motivation ..it’s cringe

Flip being jokey about it …but you could tell he ain’t fukking with them :mjlol:
They started out with legitimate business people and entrepreneurs, then they started getting into scam artists, crypto, MLM schemes and business course hustles. Not to mention the 3rd eye chakra fez babble they be putting on there every week.

Damn shame because you used to be able to get actual information and game from their shows.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The response from Joe will be variations of:
  1. “Thoughts and prayers to all involved, I’m glad Hurricane Chris is home”
  2. “Rappers are too sensitive”
  3. “I get paid to talk about y’all”
  4. “Stop using my name to get popping”
  5. “This content game is getting nasty”