The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nore was

idk how cam n Joe got into it
I don't think he was, Nore and Cam are cool. Joe's never said a bad thing about Cam before and he's careful who he watches his mouth about. There's a bunch of flop ass podcasts from rappers and actors and Cam's shyt wasn't even out then. I feel like they was shooting at just random bums and Cam trying to use this to get some publicity to his shyt :manny:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don't think he was, Nore and Cam are cool. Joe's never said a bad thing about Cam before and he's careful who he watches his mouth about. There's a bunch of flop ass podcasts from rappers and actors and Cam's shyt wasn't even out then. I feel like they was shooting at just random bums and Cam trying to use this to get some publicity to his shyt :manny:
At minimum the Original episode was out because when that clip starting circulating Cam did a tour on Instagram saying how his is not just a typical podcast but an actual production so they couldn't be talking about him.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
At minimum the Original episode was out because when that clip starting circulating Cam did a tour on Instagram saying how his is not just a typical podcast but an actual production so they couldn't be talking about him.
Yeah, I see what Cam is doing and i'm not mad at it :manny:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
He limited to 90s tho. name the 90s rappers with a sports show and a cooking show

thats super specific

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
He limited to 90s tho. name the 90s rappers with a sports show and a cooking show

thats super specific

Fredro star had sports rap podcast at one point. Not sure if they talking about him but I know he is a 90's rapper

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
I thought they were talking about Gillie, who I thought had a sports only podcast.

But Joe seems to always be itching for conflict via pod and Cam seems like a suitable dance partner.

But the randomness of this seems like a wrestling angle.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Flip need to set up the squabble.

They both his mans

Put that shyt on improper improv

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
But like cam said what rapper from the 90s doing a sports show and a cooking show?
that’s pretty specific

Nore was

idk how cam n Joe got into it
Nore may have been talking about Cam, still, that was Nore saying all of that, not Joe :manny:
Cam and Joe got into because it seems Cam is scared of Nore for talking shyt, so with at joe. That's the only thing I can think of. The clip cam responding to is Nore saying all of that :manny: