The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Nore may have been talking about Cam, still, that was Nore saying all of that, not Joe :manny:
Cam and Joe got into because it seems Cam is scared of Nore for talking shyt, so with at joe. That's the only thing I can think of. The clip cam responding to is Nore saying all of that :manny:

Same way Gillie sent shots at Joe and Joe decided to shoot at Charlamagne instead :manny:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Nore may have been talking about Cam, still, that was Nore saying all of that, not Joe :manny:
Cam and Joe got into because it seems Cam is scared of Nore for talking shyt, so with at joe. That's the only thing I can think of. The clip cam responding to is Nore saying all of that :manny:
Cam said joe threw nore under the bus after nore did that on joes pod

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Did Mel really try to get "only 28 ppl wanted to pay for twitter blue" off. She can't be that dumb :dahell:
There was also a deeper story with the twitter blue stuff that they couldve talked about. Apparently some celebs(like Stephen King) were given blue for free to make it seem like they supported the app and other ppl doing it.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Didn't even fully read today's description. Them EYL niccas is byke? On a Saturday?!

sqpUOB2_d.webp

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
not that I care about jack Harlow at all

But it was corny seeing parks say “ i heard it, it’s not for me…it’s for chicks”

But then when joe was skimming through it he was like “oh this sound alright”

Just admit you didn’t hear it
Parks be tryna play up the too cool 4 school angle sometimes. Like, lil breh might not be rappin about bricks in his backpack but this shyt, especially with that production is right up his lane.

Last edited:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
not that I care about jack Harlow at all

But it was corny seeing parks say “ i heard it, it’s not for me…it’s for chicks”

But then when joe was skimming through it he was like “oh this sound alright”

Just admit you didn’t hear it
I was surprised they failed to mention this project is probably getting a push because of the White Men Can’t Jump remake Jack Harlow is in.

Maybe I’ll check it out since it’s dropping on Hulu next month.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Mel really try to get "only 28 ppl wanted to pay for twitter blue" off. She can't be that dumb :dahell:
There was also a deeper story with the twitter blue stuff that they couldve talked about. Apparently some celebs(like Stephen King) were given blue for free to make it seem like they supported the app and other ppl doing it.

This is where the 28 people number is referenced from.