The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
ehh, not liking short records is a legit gripe. Would also depend on what your definition of short is. If shyt is barely 2 minutes Im not adding it to a playlist :manny:
Saying you don’t like short songs is like saying you don’t like the fact that the running back doesn’t impact the game as much in the nfl

It’s just how the way it works now. If you’re going to be listening to music then you’re gonna have to accept shorter songs
who is we? YB just dropped a 33 song album, these lil niccas eat his dikk
People don’t listen to albums like that anymore

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Y’all made me listening to the EYL part of pod and Joe really applying pressure to these frauds

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Saying you don’t like short songs is like saying you don’t like the fact that the running back doesn’t impact the game as much in the nfl

It’s just how the way it works now. If you’re going to be listening to music then you’re gonna have to accept shorter songs

your take is clown because not everybody releases short songs. you saying we gotta accept is like telling me i can only listen to one type of song :mjlol: these young niccas will know every word of a long ass YB album, but you tryna tell me ppl don't listen like that...no it's just ppl don't want an album of shyt they don't like

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
your take is clown because not everybody releases short songs. you saying we gotta accept is like telling me i can only listen to one type of song :mjlol: these young niccas will know every word of a long ass YB album, but you tryna tell me ppl don't listen like that...no it's just ppl don't want an album of shyt they don't like
Unless you’re a Stan of the artist. I thought that went with out saying

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Terrible analogy.
Seems like you just listen to artists that release like 90% short songs. Not everyone listens to artists like that :manny:

your take is clown because not everybody releases short songs. you saying we gotta accept is like telling me i can only listen to one type of song :mjlol:
Exactly

Joe was really giving these fraud ass nikkas an opportunity to address everyone skeptical of they bullshyt and all they could do is say a bunch of nothing.
I knew what time these nikka was on when Flip/Joe asked them "have you left anyone behind that wasnt ready?" Which is a legit question and they couldve gave a enlightening answer to people on how to cut ppl off/ handle a similar situaiton. It was a softball ass question too. Instead they gave like the slimiest answer they could lmao.
"Na, they left they self behind" "We steady going up on the mountain and they can't breathe so they get left" :mjlol:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they just kept name dropping and on one hand cool, you're rubbing elbows with these people but it was talking about a whole lot of nothing ultimately