FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This was a waste of time lol.
I thought he addressed everything except the chain situation, which Flip should've pressed but it's his friend, I get it.

Maino just forgot this is the internet and you're never gonna win against the trolls. People don't care about reality, they want to be entertained. Whatever story is the most exciting is what people will run with.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought he addressed everything except the chain situation, which Flip should've pressed but it's his friend, I get it.

Maino just forgot this is the internet and you're never gonna win against the trolls. People don't care about reality, they want to be entertained. Whatever story is the most exciting is what people will run with.
Yeah that’s my point lol. He thinks he can win the internet.. and the stuff with Bar idk what he’s even explaining to internet folks. That’s some NY shyt…. And he’s on there mainly for the stuff with Wack. And he didn’t wanna even address it.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
CTG and Joe aren’t on the same level at all IMO.

Not sure why they get compared.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Them YT drops still get 300k views.... they're still doing ok, but I can't listen to that shyt. Them dudes started the episodes talking about meats :dame:

Shultz is just too damn annoying for me, very white boy cac-centered humor. I could see how him and pete davidson would get along

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Shultz is just too damn annoying for me, very white boy cac-centered humor. I could see how him and pete davidson would get along
Listened to the latest and one of the fan questions was take 2 in of your height and add it to your dikk

Both ctg and schulz spent at least 15 mins on it :dame:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Schulz was tolerable at first, but got more annoying, especially once he started getting shine from Rogan. Flagrant 2 was cool when Kaz was on there, but once they kicked Kaz off it became unbearable. No one was there to check Andrew and that indian dude just sucks Andrew's dikk.

CTG been pushing the agenda for a minute, like it's past the point of just joking and the nikka gotta be gay :dame:
First 10s is :dahell:
Who the hell sees megan twerking and thinks that as a straight man? :dahell:

nikka actually tried to twerk :francis:
I just wanted to see Taylor twerk :sadcam:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Schulz was tolerable at first, but got more annoying, especially once he started getting shine from Rogan. Flagrant 2 was cool when Kaz was on there, but once they kicked Kaz off it became unbearable. No one was there to check Andrew and that indian dude just sucks Andrew's dikk.

CTG been pushing the agenda for a minute, like it's past the point of just joking and the nikka gotta be gay :dame:
First 10s is :dahell:
Who the hell sees megan twerking and thinks that as a straight man? :dahell:

nikka actually tried to twerk :francis:
I just wanted to see Taylor twerk :sadcam:

Why did they kick Kaz off?

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Nikka had the nerve to say He used to rank Charla 2nd tier to his 1st tier :dead: :russ: the delusion lmao

i dont get his beef with Charla tbh. Bc Charla dismisses him like he doesnt exist. But Joe always got Charla in his mouth lol

Didn't CTG shyt all over Joe hardcore calling him a terrible business man while doing a yearly show with him and appearing on his podcast

I remember him even telling someone on the breakfast club to not fukk with Joe and he would tell him why off air. Might have been tory lanez

At the end of the day if I'm your friend and we do work together you dont go on every platform and tell them I'm a terrible person and bad business man

I think that's what started the beef

I aint saying Joe right but this beef aint some one sided shyt where ctg never spoke on Joe

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Didn't CTG shyt all over Joe hardcore calling him a terrible business man while doing a yearly show with him and appearing on his podcast

I remember him even telling someone on the breakfast club to not fukk with Joe and he would tell him why off air. Might have been tory lanez

At the end of the day if I'm your friend and we do work together you dont go on every platform and tell them I'm a terrible person and bad business man

I think that's what started the beef

I aint saying Joe right but this beef aint some one sided shyt where ctg never spoke on Joe

They always been frenemies, just worked together because joe was getting hot at the time that the breakfast club was doing numbers.

someone else said it but CTG used to throw shots at Joe all the time, even when he was on the podcast.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Why did they kick Kaz off?
iirc Andrew was taking the podding more serious and he didnt think Kaz was taking it as serious as him and Akash were. I remember Schulz saying Kaz showed a "lack of commitment" to growing the brand. Kaz would be late to a number of shows and miss shows because he had other stuff going on like writing for WWE.
Yea, CTG stayed taking shot but Joe refused to see it at first.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
iirc Andrew was taking the podding more serious and he didnt think Kaz was taking it as serious as him and Akash were. I remember Schulz saying Kaz showed a "lack of commitment" to growing the brand. Kaz would be late to a number of shows and miss shows because he had other stuff going on like writing for WWE.

Yea, CTG stayed taking shot but Joe refused to see it at first.
Its funny that Kaz is now taking podding serious. but his pod is boring af lol…