The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
you gotta love the dualities

Charla doesn't mention him by name and dismisses a list, petty? sure but that was light

this nikka dedicates a whole hour to rant about dude amplifying his message

he act like he mind his business but he is 100% stalking these other nikkas he says he doesn't pay attention to

20931-cf4232439ffcaa6630fd0489ea874208.jpg

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Meh, Joe has a point about the list and CTG or whoever trying to start shyt :manny: .
Why even mention the list in that convo when the metrics for the list wasnt "who made the most".

Joe is also right in how CTG framed Joe walking away from the 20M Spotify deal and how CTG seems to be framing Gille walking away from a 20M deal. This is what I think started the rift between Joe and CTG. CTG went overboard on shyttin on Joe when Joe didnt sign the contract with Spotify. "We all knew Joe was gonna fukk it up". That's when Joe fired back saying he gonna bring his accuser on the pod.

I wouldnt be surprised if Joe and CTG got about the same amount of money or Joe edges him. CTG been a worker his entire career for iheart while Joe has been getting the lion's share for most of his podcast run. Compare that to what CTG has. Brilliant Idiots aint popping like that. The Black Effect Network is largely made up of podcasts that were popping before CTG stepped in. Andrew Schulz probably got more than CTG too because he owns his shyt.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
CTG said Joe does bad business everywhere he goes and don't deserve what he asking for from Spotify. He kicked Joe back in just like he did Nicki when Cardi was hot, i wouldn't mess with him either

CTG has told Joe to his face, on his own podcast that he's a self saboteur and told Rory and Mal who were sitting right next to Joe to be careful. Like can Joe be considered the ultimate comeback king?? Sure. But CTG with all his bullshyt is rarely wrong regarding Joe.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I wouldnt be surprised if Joe and CTG got about the same amount of money or Joe edges him. CTG been a worker his entire career for iheart while Joe has been getting the lion's share for most of his podcast run. Compare that to what CTG has. Brilliant Idiots aint popping like that. The Black Effect Network is largely made up of podcasts that were popping before CTG stepped in. Andrew Schulz probably got more than CTG too because he owns his shyt.
I'm not gonna speculate on who has what because who cares, but this idea that just owning something means you have more money is a fallacy. If you own a business that nets you 500k, but another person nets 1 million working for someone they still make more. When to own something outright and when to partner with someone else or a corporation should be on a case by case basis not a blanket requirement.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Pretty boring pod for someone who just got back from Vegas :ehh:
Joe was bad today. Instead telling us what he purchased from the dispensary and he started talking about capitalism

The usher show became about the other rich and famous people that were there

I get his girl getting sick ruined the rest of the trip.

The CTG rant was just stupid.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
something I didnt appreciate for a long time and took for granted about this podcast and joe was that it was no commericals and how long it was....I dont get how people compare this to million dollars worth of game, they arnt even in the same league that shyt is weak watered down and based on guests
It didn’t start that way tho. Started as wallo, gill and dev as the engineer. But was based on stories, mainly carried bout wallo jail stories. Was an instant hit immediately off they personality.

They got the bag and dropped that nikka dev off immediately.

Those stories could only last for so, but by the time they ran out they became the voice or the streets. So all the people young hot street artist wanted to be on there. Took them to new heights.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Once again joe won’t say why he and charlamagne even be hating on each other

He ducked Queenzflip direct question twice and went into his usual routine
Cause we all know why they beefing lol. Char use to constantly throw shots at joe, even in his presence. Remember him telling rory and mal in joe face to not trust joe and he gonna do him dirty.

After the breakup he totally trashed joe and all the people afflicated with him started coming out with stories of old dirt from joe(jerking off dogs, tahrai(whatever her name) domestic violence shyt. They jumped on the bandwagon to bury joe when he was down.

Then joe started openingly throwing shots and threatening to go interview girl who claimed char raped her

Flip be asking stupid questions that’s been answered on air already