The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
No they wouldn’t. Flip had 100k subs and massive in the YouTube wave before joe. He’s not like anyone on the show. This opens up him to a bigger crowd but he would be ok

Flip’s accounts were/are frozen and Joe gave him a lifeline to be able to feed his family.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Flip’s accounts were/are frozen and Joe gave him a lifeline to be able to feed his family.
That was some tax shyt he had from not knowing how to handle that when the money he had never gotten before was coming in. Joe fronted him the bread, the bread was there, he had fukked it up with taxes.

A lot of people do that when money start coming in before they know how to handle it

He had 334k subs on YouTube. He’s making money, he just had fukked it up at the moment. And joe held him down.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
That was some tax shyt he had from not knowing how to handle that when the money he had never gotten before was coming in. Joe fronted him the bread, the bread was there, he had fukked it up with taxes.

A lot of people do that when money start coming in before they know how to handle it

He had 334k subs on YouTube. He’s making money, he just had fukked it up at the moment. And joe held him down.

That situation isn’t over because he mentioned a week or 2 ago that Joe is paying him monthly so that they can see that he has money coming in. So if Joe got rid of him today he would be in the same position…

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
He said exactly what the guy you quoted said. You can even tell by how they reacted.
By how who reacted?
Parks not paying attention to Lex
Flip is laughing and stuff at teh "address an opp" spin
and Joe confirmed to Lex sayin "you want a bear hug?" Lex says yes and Joe hugs him
:manny:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Joe killing them in the back and forth. They better man the fukk up cause calling them nikkas bare and minimum is fukking hilarious.
i dont even keep up like that and i still think Joe mighta did them nikkas dirty but once i heard the clip where he was like "bare i still got a lil love for you. but minimum keep takin shots" i damn near cried laughing

rory fightin a fight that mal should really be frontlining if he didnt think he was too cool to get dirty

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R&M should unleash the flutes on Joe at this point. They are going out really sad if they don't do anything. They might not win a back and forth but you can't let Joe clown you into a potential cancellation of your pod. Stop being p*ssy and fight.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He said exactly what the guy you quoted said. You can even tell by how they reacted.
Listening back it was big hug. But if you check the youtube live comments I was far from the only one that heard that wrong. I had the shyt on in the background and shyt caught me off guard.