The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
After hearing the whole rant today the only thing I disagree with Joe about is spending a bunch of money on the set. Maybe others are different but I never gave a damn what the set looked like or listened to any pod because "wow look at that set". That shyt is a waste of money and if I was a creator I'd be pocketing that extra money too.
I do think presentation matters, especially when you're trying to cultivate an audience. I think the more vibrant and lively it looks, it comes off better. Obviously it doesn't make the content better, but it shows a care about the quality from a visual perspective and things like that subconsciously matter to people.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Aside from the controversy what initially set NRNM different was their skits. And then they randomly decided nah thats not what they wanna do. It worked there was no need to drop it in hopes that people would just wanna listen to them pod regular.
They admitted/said its too much work coming up with a script, ideas, etc.

Skits was initially part of their patreon too but they silently removed it

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm rolling at Flip putting Ice and Ish on the spot by asking straight up does he like R&M or is he cool with them and they were still trying to dodge answering.

Oh shyt now it makes a lot of sense why R&M can't totally fire off. Joe says they have an NDA.
Joe suing them is career suicide, that NDA doesn’t mean anything. And he’ll have to open up his books if he chooses to go that route.

Mal is going to fire off bad on him

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Joe suing them is career suicide, that NDA doesn’t mean anything. And he’ll have to open up his books if he chooses to go that route.

Mal is going to fire off bad on him
i believe Joe was kidding about the NDA because he said "they have a 'Not Doing Anything'".

jesus christ @ misspelling "MINIMUM" on Rory's shirt...i'm not believing that it was done on purpose either.