The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Flip is messy for this lol if I was new I would leave it alone, you never know if you will be in the same position.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Flip is messy for this lol if I was new I would leave it alone, you never know if you will be in the same position.
If the same thing happened to Flip, he would keep making content out of it for years. That's the funny part.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Who gives a fukk about the truth if the lie is more entertaining:wow:

Rory n Mal need to air it out :damn:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Podcasting beef is top tier the corniest shyt I've ever heard of. These fools are are 30+ going back and forth. What dweebs.
I don't mind it when it's really a personal issue behind it like Joe vs. R&M. It's when podcasts start throwing shots at other ones just because they're competition and trying to stir up views knowing it ain't no beef and they gone eventually appear on each other's shyt being all fake.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
I don't mind it when it's really a personal issue behind it like Joe vs. R&M. It's when podcasts start throwing shots at other ones just because they're competition and trying to stir up views knowing it ain't no beef and they gone eventually appear on each other's shyt being all fake.

This stupid shyt is lingering like a breakup nobody is over. R&M need the beef publicity and Joe is thirsty for it. And at the end if it, there's no actual payoff. Everybody goofy.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Rory and Mal are going to regret not suing

Because they can’t get in a back and forth with some one more witty, entertaining and just flat out better at talking

He shytting on them :russ:
Yea it’s over. They need to leave this alone. If mal ain’t gonna snuff joe out right. Leave it alone lol

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I'm rolling at Flip putting Ice and Ish on the spot by asking straight up does he like R&M or is he cool with them and they were still trying to dodge answering.

Oh shyt now it makes a lot of sense why R&M can't totally fire off. Joe says they have an NDA.
Flip not knowing that ice and ish don’t fukk with them and pushing that narrative is stupid tho.

When mal and Rory came back they literally dissed ish and ice pretty much