The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm rolling at Flip putting Ice and Ish on the spot by asking straight up does he like R&M or is he cool with them and they were still trying to dodge answering.

Oh shyt now it makes a lot of sense why R&M can't totally fire off. Joe says they have an NDA.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This is funny. Somehow responding to R&M is stooping too low and can fukk up the long time bag but nothing to say about them bringing a former crack hoe on to the pod to talk about her experiences sucking dikk won't do it lol.
It’s also the wrong perspective when you’re in the content game

Podcast live off of engagement.

It’s also why Mal claiming he’s the bigger person is silly because if shooting at Joe brings in more listeners then that’s what’s you should be doing

COE

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

It’s also why Mal claiming he’s the bigger person is silly because if shooting at Joe brings in more listeners then that’s what’s you should be doing

COE

Mal: “im trying to be the bigger person, im not trying to beef with nobody”

Mal one week earlier: “there goes to CAT BURGLAR, THAT fukkING THIEF!”

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

COE
I ain't with content over everything a lot of times. I do agree if you go to low with the content then it can fukk up bigger opportunities. But I agree that a back and forth beef brings more eyes then they should absolutely be doing that. Especially with their numbers dropping.

shyt when the pod blew up off Joe's Views clip going viral they admitted to going back and rerecording the entire episode because they knew they would have a bunch of new listeners and wanted to keep them off the controversy. Same shyt R&M should do right now. Come back and go over the top with the disrespect towards Joe and then make sure they have a fire episode to go with it to try and keep the new listeners who were brought in by the drama. Problem is I just don't think they have it in them to go to a new level.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
After hearing the whole rant today the only thing I disagree with Joe about is spending a bunch of money on the set. Maybe others are different but I never gave a damn what the set looked like or listened to any pod because "wow look at that set". That shyt is a waste of money and if I was a creator I'd be pocketing that extra money too.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Rory and Mal are going to regret not suing

Because they can’t get in a back and forth with some one more witty, entertaining and just flat out better at talking

He shytting on them :russ:
I haven't heard the new ep but it's like we said a few days ago. You can't just ignore someone or "take the high ground" when they're trying to end you. When their show inevitably gets dropped or cancelled, Joe is gonna throw a party. And if that's the type of shyt you can expect, why the fukk would you half ass now? If nothing else it's an opportunity to bring new listeners in to their (shytty) pod. They could have laid out whatever info they have days ago, after Joe's first attack. And today would be Joe responding to them. Instead, they're on defense again.