The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Joe really called 69 a kid
Joe Budden, a Black man calling 6ix9ine who is 26 years old, a kid is a TEXTBOOK example of how Black people can internalize White Supremacy.

The Justice System and Media systemically infantilizes white adult criminals,

In contrast to the adultification of Black underage criminals and children by the very same system.

Shyt was DISGUSTING to hear coming from another Black man, and nobody in there checked him like we ain’t see countless examples of this SMMFH :rudy:

Blossom

alien superstar.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i’m honestly shocked mel bringing up raqi thunda in the free pod was allowed by the jbn lmao

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Unrelated but the rory and mal thread ain’t poppin so I’ll ask here

Why don’t them nikkas just get them mic stands like every other podcast ..they look so uncomfortable holding mics every episode :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

These nikkas still hurt :russ:
Also, why shouldnt Ak be in the top 2? As far as the younger demo/rappers, seems like he got them on lock. Also seems to be the biggest one that still deal in mostly hip hop as well.

Edit: These nikkas delusional talking bout everyone else on the list for interviewing ppl and making it seem like that's the reason they didnt get chose. Na, yall nikkas just trash and just aint popping like that. Joe and Ak dont be interviewing ppl like that.

Eh, im not even gonna go in on them cause you can tell Mal is genuinely still hurt. Rory is also hurt because AK ruined his engagement but not so much at Joe, he been trying to match Mal’s energy

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
the “to whom it may concern” segment was great lmao when he said y’all ain’t even in the bookstore he was referring to rory and mal.
I'm just tripping at Ice trying to flip the narrative on Parks that people shyt on him simply cause he stuck around. Nobody cared that he stayed, it was the way he jumped on Joe's dikk and cosigning Joe shytting on R&M and him running back to snitch to Joe about people being frustrated.

Also laughed at Ice proudly bragging about how he can't get done dirty business wise because he volunteered to come help his homey out. That's basically admitting you okay with not getting your fair share. Joe also doing the same shyt of low key shytting on his cohosts talking about all the other pods taking deals, while he has all his cohosts on deals and he's bragging about how hard he's making them work lol.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I listened to the Patreon ep :dwillhuh: All throughout this thread, Ive said I listen to both pods and both Patreons. Either way, Rory said Joe and Ak deserved the rating. And Joe shoots at them EVERY episode in some shape, form or fashion and he just did a media tour getting at them. R&M don't even talk about son like that. They probably should :yeshrug:
Oh, you talking about stuff outside the clips I posted. Then yea, you gonna read that section different. In those clips, it's hate from Rory/Mal :manny: