The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

These nikkas still hurt :russ:
Also, why shouldnt Ak be in the top 2? As far as the younger demo/rappers, seems like he got them on lock. Also seems to be the biggest one that still deal in mostly hip hop as well.

Edit: These nikkas delusional talking bout everyone else on the list for interviewing ppl and making it seem like that's the reason they didnt get chose. Na, yall nikkas just trash and just aint popping like that. Joe and Ak dont be interviewing ppl like that.

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

Also, why shouldnt Ak be in the top 2? As far as the younger demo/rappers, seems like he got them on lock. Also seems to be the biggest one that still deal in mostly hip hop as well.

Edit: These nikkas delusional talking bout everyone else on the list for interviewing ppl and making it seem like that's the reason they didnt get chose. Na, yall nikkas just trash and just aint popping like that. Joe and Ak dont be interviewing ppl like that.

Loser energy seeping from these dudes, they played their hand wrong.

They got millions and still salty because the numbers aint enough to make their sponsors whole. Its over.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -

Pathetic..

Wouldn’t even know who these dudes were if it weren’t for Joe keeping it real. He gave those boys a name and brand to run with it at the least. Whatever he “stole” from them, they should be making back with that snooze button they call a podcast.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
They didn’t get millions

if you want to argue semantics then ill tell you right now that i don’t really care, but im just going off what was reported

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

if you want to argue semantics then ill tell you right now that i don’t really care, but im just going off what was reported
Mal said that was 🧢

Y’all don’t realize how much money 10 mill is

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Mal said that was 🧢

Y’all don’t realize how much money 10 mill is
I think the deal was worth millions to produce and market the show, what they actually get to pocket is probably way less. They might not even own their channel or IP

There are a bunch of youtube content creators who are in similar deals.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Ak’s secondary YouTube accounts have more subs than their main :dead:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

Lol Joe talks about them all the time, they have the right to shoot back. They also said he deserved his rating :yeshrug:Ak as well.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Lol Joe talks about them all the time, they have the right to shoot back. They also said he deserved his rating :yeshrug:Ak as well.
What audio did you listen to :jbhmm:
They agreed they deserved to be in the top five, they had to or they would come off as even bigger haters. But they obviously didnt feel Ak/Joe deserved the top spots. Then one of the c mics said something like "integrity is gone with the #2 spot" Rory/Mal agreed. Then they go on to discredit the list by saying it's all ppl that do interviews and that's why we not on there.

Joe send shots cuz they send shots. Mal/Rory the ones instigating most the stuff. Just the other week we had the vid of Mal talkiin bout "I aint gonna say nothing, I'm past it" to now with the "It's the their". :manny:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What audio did you listen to :jbhmm:
They agreed they deserved to be in the top five, they had to or they would come off as even bigger haters. But they obviously didnt feel Ak/Joe deserved the top spots. Then one of the c mics said something like "integrity is gone with the #2 spot" Rory/Mal agreed. Then they go on to discredit the list by saying it's all ppl that do interviews and that's why we not on there.

Joe send shots cuz they send shots. Mal/Rory the ones instigating most the stuff. Just the other week we had the vid of Mal talkiin bout "I aint gonna say nothing, I'm past it" to now with the "It's the their". :manny:
Its okay Joe. Its just an opinion. None of it matters. Its jokes yet here you are being serious about ppl laughing

Anywho, while you are can you slide me melyssa number. I have a business proposal for her. Thanks.