The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Eh, im not even gonna go in on them cause you can tell Mal is genuinely still hurt. Rory is also hurt because AK ruined his engagement but not so much at Joe, he been trying to match Mal’s energy
Don’t fukk with clown Mal at all but can’t really knock them for being mad. If Joe did what they said he did, which he obviously did.

Joe is still that dude, as long as you’re not his friend or business partner or take him seriously :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don’t fukk with clown Mal at all but can’t really knock them for being mad. If Joe did what they said he did, which he obviously did.

Joe is still that dude, as long as you’re not his friend or business partner or take him seriously :yeshrug:

Thats why i don’t underestimate AK, cause anyone else could have easily seen what they did with everyday struggle and want to recreate that but he knows joe is a time bomb and has been keeping his distance from him business wise since.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Thats why i don’t underestimate AK, cause anyone else could have easily seen what they did with everyday struggle and want to recreate that but he knows joe is a time bomb and has been keeping his distance from him business wise since.
Joe said once I hit a billy, im ignoring all of yall

ill think he’ll stand on those words at 6 mil :dead:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

From the Mixy Boyz to Bare Minimum Boys :wow:
i aint know Doggy/Elliot etc had stuff to say too :mjlol:
Tax was talking real wreckless. I didnt know he shytting on ice/ish etc as well. Talking bout "they ok with being manipulated". :russ:

1. Ak and Joe plus Milagro working on a Everyday Struggle brand right now
2. Ak not as dumb as Rory/Mal when it comes to business. Im willing to bet he will make sure any deal with Joe is covered contractually.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I’m sorry but Rory and mal need to stfu. If they pod ain’t about job nobody is actively checking that shyt.

Joe barley does interviews and if he does, it usually some nobody that he asked bullshyt softball questions lol.

Queen flip is and will be always above Rory and mal by himself

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
also it’s clear Rory and Mal ain’t really into podcasting like that, they just riding the momentum from the JBP fallout. Rory literally said on STTI that he wasn’t about being king of podcasting, rory always been more about music, and mal just always been the Turtle of the group. Mal and Rory are probably more upset they gotta do more work now with their own pod than sit in the cut and allow joe to do the heavy lifting.

Anyone that don’t think this iteration of the pod is far better than the last 3 years at least of the old one are lying to themselves.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I’m sorry but Rory and mal need to stfu. If they pod ain’t about job nobody is actively checking that shyt.

Joe barley does interviews and if he does, it usually some nobody that he asked bullshyt softball questions lol.

Before he caught some momentum with adding Flip and Mel he was doing interviews damn near every other episode. The same shyt he said he'd never do. Joe be saying a lot of bullshyt cause his die hards just swallow that shyt up and act like they don't have a brain to remember how much he contradicts himself.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
also it’s clear Rory and Mal ain’t really into podcasting like that, they just riding the momentum from the JBP fallout. Rory literally said on STTI that he wasn’t about being king of podcasting, rory always been more about music, and mal just always been the Turtle of the group. Mal and Rory are probably more upset they gotta do more work now with their own pod than sit in the cut and allow joe to do the heavy lifting.

Anyone that don’t think this iteration of the pod is far better than the last 3 years at least of the old one are lying to themselves.
It’s much better bro. Ish more knowledgeable than both them. Flip is the hood, Mel adds a new dynamic and ice is that chill inbetween

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

I also want to say most of the interviews be patreon shyt, not their regular pods.
Yea, I think you have to put Flip above Rory and mal. He calls Joe out on his bs a lot and also doesnt mind goin at ppl instead of protecting some relationships.

They arent, Joe tried to get them to branch off and do a sports pod/clothing pod, but they didnt want to do it.
They also probably didnt think it would be that hard to do a pod independently. They were being paid 300-400k a year just to come in, talk, and leave. Now they have to grind to make that much.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s much better bro. Ish more knowledgeable than both them. Flip is the hood, Mel adds a new dynamic and ice is that chill inbetween

Yeah it’s honestly just nice to have co-host match Joe’s energy. it don’t feel likes it A, B, and C mics anymore, people jump in when its a topic they’re interested or knowledgeable in.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

It’s much better bro.
Before he caught some momentum with adding Flip and Mel he was doing interviews damn near every other episode. The same shyt he said he'd never do. Joe be saying a lot of bullshyt cause his die hards just swallow that shyt up and act like they don't have a brain to remember how much he contradicts himself.
It musta been on patreon? I don’t sub. So maybe I wasn’t seeing it.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I also want to say most of the interviews be patreon shyt, not their regular pods.
Yea, I think you have to put Flip above Rory and mal. He calls Joe out on his bs a lot and also doesnt mind goin at ppl instead of protecting some relationships.

They arent, Joe tried to get them to branch off and do a sports pod/clothing pod, but they didnt want to do it.
They also probably didnt think it would be that hard to do a pod independently. They were being paid 300-400k a year just to come in, talk, and leave. Now they have to grind to make that much.
flip. Is way above them tho. Flip has his own motion. He legit semi created a sub genre in YouTube of street/prison history interview.