The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Its okay Joe. Its just an opinion. None of it matters. Its jokes yet here you are being serious about ppl laughing

Anywho, while you are can you slide me melyssa number. I have a business proposal for her. Thanks.
I guess we found the mal and Rory fan that lurks the thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
ima be real, i listen to R&M episodes in the background. but actually listening in-depth, it's pretty bad. eddin and julian could do a pod and be more entertaining themselves. however, Mal and Rory cannot be lead mics on a pod. It's really bad....

top it off, them niccas charge 20 on the patreon for 4 extra episodes and have a joke tier for 50K (like they're solid enough to even joke like that) Their pod has gotten more dry since Julians new year's story that they milked

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
CYN%2BSANTANA%2BSEX%2BTAPE%2BNUDE.gif
Now it makes sense smh

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ima be real, i listen to R&M episodes in the background. but actually listening in-depth, it's pretty bad. eddin and julian could do a pod and be more entertaining themselves. however, Mal and Rory cannot be lead mics on a pod. It's really bad....

top it off, them niccas charge 20 on the patreon for 4 extra episodes and have a joke tier for 50K (like they're solid enough to even joke like that) Their pod has gotten more dry since Julians new year's story that they milked
Yeah I don’t get the complaints about Julian. He keep shyt 100

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
What audio did you listen to :jbhmm:
They agreed they deserved to be in the top five, they had to or they would come off as even bigger haters. But they obviously didnt feel Ak/Joe deserved the top spots. Then one of the c mics said something like "integrity is gone with the #2 spot" Rory/Mal agreed. Then they go on to discredit the list by saying it's all ppl that do interviews and that's why we not on there.

Joe send shots cuz they send shots. Mal/Rory the ones instigating most the stuff. Just the other week we had the vid of Mal talkiin bout "I aint gonna say nothing, I'm past it" to now with the "It's the their". :manny:
I listened to the Patreon ep :dwillhuh: All throughout this thread, Ive said I listen to both pods and both Patreons. Either way, Rory said Joe and Ak deserved the rating. And Joe shoots at them EVERY episode in some shape, form or fashion and he just did a media tour getting at them. R&M don't even talk about son like that. They probably should :yeshrug:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I listened to the Patreon ep :dwillhuh: All throughout this thread, Ive said I listen to both pods and both Patreons. Either way, Rory said Joe and Ak deserved the rating. And Joe shoots at them EVERY episode in some shape, form or fashion and he just did a media tour getting at them. R&M don't even talk about son like that. They probably should :yeshrug:
I disagree, even though the drama is the only reason they got a deal, they need to leave it alone at this point. They need to stay away from any and everything to do with Ak, especially. They just don’t have the wherewithal or the fan support to deal with Ak and his fans. I’m sure it’s frustrating, because as an individual, Ak seems like somebody that would get bullied/lil bro’d, but he is fukking unhinged smh. Pride is a dangerous thing, they should have never started with Ak in the first place, it’s a zero sum game.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
why does ice have to be such a loser

He had to point out that he has “the Russian iTunes” so he could get albums a few hours early :mjlol:..nobody cares…just say you heard the album and give your review
Jesus Christ, he is such a fukking weirdo. What kind of flex is that? Sounds like some kind of middle school brag

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I disagree, even though the drama is the only reason they got a deal, they need to leave it alone at this point. They need to stay away from any and everything to do with Ak, especially. They just don’t have the wherewithal or the fan support to deal with Ak and his fans. I’m sure it’s frustrating, because as an individual, Ak seems like somebody that would get bullied/lil bro’d, but he is fukking unhinged smh. Pride is a dangerous thing, they should have never started with Ak in the first place, it’s a zero sum game.

They gain nothing from going at Ak, but Joe is building a narrative that isn't getting countered.