The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Ish with 100 % conviction: Jill Biden is scared as fukk to be with them black girls in the white house. Mad at anyone not agreeing with him. :pacspit:
Nah man think about it what the fukk she got in common with them?

Goes on her IG:

:jbhmm:

Anyone who listens to this dude without googling cause he talks like he's Pac, dm me I got some shyt I got to sell you :mjlol:

damn you really love the Bidens huh?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I know it's slow for music in the spring but they've almost completely stopped talking about it. Even the projects that have been covered are done so in the most basic, surface level way. Chloe Bailey...she's great she's amazing the label paid for all these songwriters. Uh....ok. It was just a platform for him to talk inside baseball industry stuff, which he's usually wrong about btw. Like I get you enjoy the process and knowing where money is being spent but uh...you're the same dude who thought Fivio was about to do J Cole numbers lmao.
That offset song is ass too he couldn’t say it lol .

They all so scared now lol .

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
damn you really love the Bidens huh?
No it could be Trumps or a random stripper and I’d post it, freeze faux prophet Pac spit style is just getting annoying. Cause I know stupid boys eat anything “famous” people say, especially with conviction. Especially when there underlying self-hate tones in there, colorism, anti-education and other things he’s pushed to various degrees.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Havent listened to the episode yet but Joe has played IG song snippets before, whats so different this time that now its a complaint?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
You got to love the Bidens to realize Ish is full of shyt and constantly peddling nonsense when it comes to politics or global affairs?
my point is its the damn Joe Budden podcast...
...its all jokes.

your love and admiration of the Bidens prevents you from realizing that

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: ADP