The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

NYtymes

All Star
Daps
I watched the live on youtube, flip was interviewing some crackhead auntie shyt is hilarious and sad at the same time

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Ish with 100 % conviction: Jill Biden is scared as fukk to be with them black girls in the white house. Mad at anyone not agreeing with him. :pacspit:
Nah man think about it what the fukk she got in common with them?

Goes on her IG:

:jbhmm:

Anyone who listens to this dude without googling cause he talks like he's Pac, dm me I got some shyt I got to sell you :mjlol:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ish with 100 % conviction: Jill Biden is scared as fukk to be with them black girls in the white house. Mad at anyone not agreeing with him. :pacspit:
Nah man think about it what the fukk she got in common with them?

Goes on her IG:

:jbhmm:

Anyone who listens to this dude without googling cause he talks like he's Pac, dm me I got some shyt I got to sell you :mjlol:

This photo op ain't it....Those Africans are used to white folks coming in with open arms. Not racism as we know it....its different

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This photo op ain't it....Those Africans are used to white folks coming in with open arms. Not racism as we know it....its different
Lol ok, southern parts of Africa don't know racism like African Americans :russ:

Dude said she was afraid of having black college kids in the most protected building but not Afraid to be out with unknown black people in the bush of Africa, earth quakes in Haiti or war in the middle east or wherever the fukk.

Point is, a photo op is a fukking photo op. And she has plenty.

The obvious reason is that she knows nothing about sports and is like a soccer mom who supports games without scores for kids :snoop:

It's not that deep.

And she spent like 20+ years teaching at public schools and community colleges before that.

Send me 500 bucks in crypto and I'll give you back 10k in USD in a week :steviej:

Last edited:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol ok, southern parts of Africa don't know racism like African Americans :russ:

Dude said she was afraid of having black college kids in the most protected building but not Afraid to be out with unknown black people in the bush of Africa, earth quakes in Haiti or war in the middle east or wherever the fukk.

Point is, a photo op is a fukking photo op. And she has plenty.

The obvious reason is that she knows nothing about sports and is like a soccer mom who supports games without scores for kids :snoop:

It's not that deep.

And she spent like 20+ years teaching at public schools and community colleges before that.

Send me 500 bucks in crypto and I'll give you back 10k in USD in a week :steviej:

Her PR stated she was in the horn of Africa....which is East Africa. They're in an extremely remote region in Kenya; they don't have much interaction with white folk's racism

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So now Joe fukks with Complex…lol

And what Joe does isn’t hiphop media. It’s celebrity gossip

AK and Vlad are driving hiphop media a lot more than Joe and others

I know it's slow for music in the spring but they've almost completely stopped talking about it. Even the projects that have been covered are done so in the most basic, surface level way. Chloe Bailey...she's great she's amazing the label paid for all these songwriters. Uh....ok. It was just a platform for him to talk inside baseball industry stuff, which he's usually wrong about btw. Like I get you enjoy the process and knowing where money is being spent but uh...you're the same dude who thought Fivio was about to do J Cole numbers lmao.