The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gave up on BMF halfway through season 1. Worst of all the 50 shows
I finished season 1. I stop like ep 4 of 2. Lamar turning into the boogie man and biting people. Killing police officers and being released, some how always knowing where meech and terry is even when they on the highway heading out of town :francis:

I finished season 1 and realized it was basically “power” with a BMF skin…then I saw all the goofy casting/guest appearances they had planned for season 2 and decided I wasn’t gonna watch it…and from what I’m hearing, I’m glad I didn’t

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i think im now convinced JBP has the worst taste in movies and television imaginable. I’m watching this Night Agent show and it’s like borderline just OK. Like if it were any worse it’d be unwatchable.

Its like the most basic government conspiracy thriller on tv. They talk about this shyt like it’s peak House of Cards/Homeland. Only thing that saves it is this hot mixed chick
i knew this before, but them calling the season premiere of succession "mid" sealed it

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I finished season 1 and realized it was basically “power” with a BMF skin…then I saw all the goofy casting/guest appearances they had planned for season 2 and decided I wasn’t gonna watch it…and from what I’m hearing, I’m glad I didn’t

Raising Kanan is the only good show. The rest are all trash.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Raising Kanan is the only good show. The rest are all trash.

I didn’t like the first season that much…bailed after that…it wasn’t bad…decent…just not compelling enough to make me wanna watch it for another season…I also didn’t really like the kanan actor

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
i knew this before, but them calling the season premiere of succession "mid" sealed it

I get the impression they're on their phone while watching shows and don't give a fukk about plot unless some action, sex, or big moment is happening. Haven't seen The Last Of Us but the way Joe was complaining about what sounded like a pivotal flashback scene was weird as fukk.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I get the impression they're on their phone while watching shows and don't give a fukk about plot unless some action, sex, or big moment is happening. Haven't seen The Last Of Us but the way Joe was complaining about what sounded like a pivotal flashback scene was weird as fukk.
well that Last of Us episode was only important because of one particular major event that happened in it. but i hear him on that, imo it didnt need a full episode, just like another episode didn't.

you right tho, they don't want riveting or cerebral shyt, they just want popcorn shows with mindless fukkery

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Damn Ish, you know you’re a certified joker when even Flip calls you a tinfoil hat :mjlol:

And as usual he’s talking like the shyt he says is science, when in reality it’s the opinions of one or two faceless tinfoil hats on the dark side of Twitter

Daps
Same thing happened to me too breh. And part of me just says this shyt (creation of BMF) is a good enough story without you adding all that extra unbelievable storylines.

But we’ll see how the ratings go for season 2.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
lol @ calling Geno Auriemma "Gus" and then "Gene". this discussion just starting and I know they bout to get shyt all wrong.
At least he prefaced it with not knowing jack shyt about women's basketball and not like he was a know it all as he does with most subjects 😂