The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I was just shaking my head listening to that whole segment

Mind blowing. 5-7 countries are gonna topple the US dollar. One of which is currently embroiled in a losing war. Same reactions have been on the Coli too this weekend, just shows how people are ready to embrace misinformation when it suits their agenda. Meanwhile in the real world, the US dollar and economy came out of covid better than anyone...and we just blew up China's chip market lol.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Mel is right about the cheating thing. I've seen that shyt play out with my parents for years. When you ruin a good thing you're gonna hear about it. The wounds of cheating never truly heal, and can be reopened at any point. I can be watching a movie with my parents and if there's a scene about infidelity I feel the temperature change in the room. If my parents are having an argument about some trivial shyt and my dad says "I know I'm right, trust me," my mom is gonna hit him with "yea because that has worked out so well." You don't know when it'll happen or what will set it off, but sooner or later that tension is gonna show up. And mind you, my parents are best friends and lubby dubby most of the time but it still happens.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i think im now convinced JBP has the worst taste in movies and television imaginable. I’m watching this Night Agent show and it’s like borderline just OK. Like if it were any worse it’d be unwatchable.

Its like the most basic government conspiracy thriller on tv. They talk about this shyt like it’s peak House of Cards/Homeland. Only thing that saves it is this hot mixed chick

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Mind blowing. 5-7 countries are gonna topple the US dollar. One of which is currently embroiled in a losing war. Same reactions have been on the Coli too this weekend, just shows how people are ready to embrace misinformation when it suits their agenda. Meanwhile in the real world, the US dollar and economy came out of covid better than anyone...and we just blew up China's chip market lol.
Even if it might not happen, don’t mean that’s not what China is trying to do lol

Saudi Arabia matters also, us dikk eats them to no end and they spit on us all the time

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I gave up on BMF halfway through season 1. Worst of all the 50 shows
I finished season 1. I stop like ep 4 of 2. Lamar turning into the boogie man and biting people. Killing police officers and being released, some how always knowing where meech and terry is even when they on the highway heading out of town :francis: