The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Joe going viral without half trying and got Melyssa Ford, and Flip carrying the brand as well as Ice and Ish to hold him down. Parks is becoming his own damn brand.

Joe WON.
Shut the fukk up fakkit... God damn, never heard a man have another man's penis in his mouth as much as you :mjlol:

"Parks becoming his own brand" :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ironic comment alert

unless you're also part of the deal (you're not)...you care too much :mjlol:

and it never heard a budden album and can't even support the monetarily. it's a literal cheerleader for a man that's never heard of him and would probably yell it to fukk off in real life
you're in the thread talking about "you are too much" :mjlit:

yall turn into the coolest guys in the world when the convo gets to obsessive :mjgrin:

Take your scary ass on somewhere :mjlol:

Daps
why do yall always have this obsequious devotion to R&M but irrational hatred to Joe?

Yall really hate any boss it seem. Joe warned them multiple time and then he cut the cord. Now they're finding out that Joe knew what he was doing and they couldn't get over their pride to trust them.

Joe is a "figure it out" type of guy. He always figures something out.

dawg, i'm a supporter of Joe's since his music days, listen to the pod weekly lol (im assuming you grouping me in with anti-Joe folks cuz you quoted my post)

whats this obsequious devotion? if R&M is falling off as you claim, it would kinda imply their "devoted" fanbase is dwindling no?

just cuz i don't shyt on 'em doesnt mean i absolve them from their part to play in the fallout, just like i don't absolve joe's role in the original pod splitting

its just logical to me that if you are a podcast listener in general, and also supported the original pod for all 3 of them, you'd want their platforms to do good despite not being in business together anymore

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They really need to clean up their tv review shyt where they all on the same page and stop this I aint caught up shyt. They could easily just do lil recaps of the single episodes and have that eat up 20ish mins of the pod episode.

I also found it funny that they respected Ice spoilerwise for Snowfall because he had 18min left but Joe basically told Flip to fukk off about Your Honor spoilers and discussed everything lol.