The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Daps
no he wasn't. stop sucking down that chowder bruh. he was ass.

the original pod wouldn't have been what it was without all 3 of them ... ofc the quality took a hit when the issues started, if you never fukked with R&M its ok man, its not that serious, i assume we all fans/listeners of the JBP here

i think the convo about the 2 pods are inevitable, but R&M don't necessarily need to be as big as JBP, Drink Champs, Brilliant Idiots etc to be successful ... in the landscape of all the different pods out there, they are still a recognizable platform and as long as their fans are cool with it they can continue the pod

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
the original pod wouldn't have been what it was without all 3 of them ... ofc the quality took a hit when the issues started, if you never fukked with R&M its ok man, its not that serious, i assume we all fans/listeners of the JBP here

i think the convo about the 2 pods are inevitable, but R&M don't necessarily need to be as big as JBP, Drink Champs, Brilliant Idiots etc to be successful ... in the landscape of all the different pods out there, they are still a recognizable platform and as long as their fans are cool with it they can continue the pod
they DO need to maintain a decent fan base or the next contract will be gahbage tho. early prediction, but i think rory walks if the money not right (which i feel it wont be because their pod is floundering)

Daps
they DO need to maintain a decent fan base or the next contract will be gahbage tho. early prediction, but i think rory walks if the money not right (which i feel it wont be because their pod is floundering)

You're right, but i'm not too sure what the metrics are - i know there's a dip in views on youtube, but i have no idea how much they are making on patreon, or what their stream/download metrics are when they take these data points for negotiation

i just don't think its realistic for every pod to be cultural leaders or dominating the charts ... if they can prove they have a dedicated fanbase, albeit smaller than what it used to be, they could still continue and find ways to improve the product

i'm a fan of Joe and the pod, but i don't get any joy rooting against R&M, if they wanna continue in the podcast lane i think they'll be ok :manny:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe going viral without half trying and got Melyssa Ford, and Flip carrying the brand as well as Ice and Ish to hold him down. Parks is becoming his own damn brand.

Joe WON.

I hope they all win honestly. They gave too much to the fans of the OG JBP for me to pick sides.

That said… move on. Make up, run the fades or Stfu. At this point shyt is tired.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
These podcasters back on their “street code” ethics :mjlol:

Just say “Taxstone is my man..I hate this happened to him” and move on.. the whole “street nikkas don’t even wanna be around a court..let alone dance on the steps” :mjlol:… “he had the option to leave..but he stood and his man lost his life” :dahell: … it’s like they have the whole story backwards

Tax was the aggressor, he brought the gun…The other guy was a scheduled performer…

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
These podcasters back on their “street code” ethics :mjlol:

Just say “Taxstone is my man..I hate this happened to him” and move on.. the whole “street nikkas don’t even wanna be around a court..let alone dance on the steps” :mjlol:… “he had the option to leave..but he stood and his man lost his life” :dahell: … it’s like they have the whole story backwards

Tax was the aggressor, he brought the gun…The other guy was a scheduled performer…
And they going to throw in RIP banga after they said that shyt

:mjlol:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

it was never gonna work because it was out of pure resentment until they realized they had to make something outta nothing besides being Joe Budden friends.

No one knows what Mal does for a living and Rory is just some ex-industry middle man. OK. Make it work!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're right, but i'm not too sure what the metrics are - i know there's a dip in views on youtube, but i have no idea how much they are making on patreon, or what their stream/download metrics are when they take these data points for negotiation

i just don't think its realistic for every pod to be cultural leaders or dominating the charts ... if they can prove they have a dedicated fanbase, albeit smaller than what it used to be, they could still continue and find ways to improve the product

i'm a fan of Joe and the pod, but i don't get any joy rooting against R&M, if they wanna continue in the podcast lane i think they'll be ok :manny:
why do yall always have this obsequious devotion to R&M but irrational hatred to Joe?

Yall really hate any boss it seem. Joe warned them multiple time and then he cut the cord. Now they're finding out that Joe knew what he was doing and they couldn't get over their pride to trust them.

Joe is a "figure it out" type of guy. He always figures something out.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I hope they all win honestly. They gave too much to the fans of the OG JBP for me to pick sides.

That said… move on. Make up, run the fades or Stfu. At this point shyt is tired.
nah don't ask for fairness now...yall gonna get this work :ufdup:

Yall were out here talking CASH shyt about Joe blowing the bag or fukking up or whatever...now look how things turned out.

Yall were saying the MOST about Joe. shyt was nasty cause yall wanted to ride for two lackeys.

Now its time to peace it up now that your boys are taking a real-time L. Nah bro. keep that shyt :camby:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
why do yall always have this obsequious devotion to R&M but irrational hatred to Joe?
ironic comment alert
nah don't ask for fairness now...yall gonna get this work :ufdup:

Yall were out here talking CASH shyt about Joe blowing the bag or fukking up or whatever...now look how things turned out.

Yall were saying the MOST about Joe. shyt was nasty cause yall wanted to ride for two lackeys.

Now its time to peace it up now that your boys are taking a real-time L. Nah bro. keep that shyt :camby:
unless you're also part of the deal (you're not)...you care too much :mjlol:

This thread being ruined by this psychotic Indian who doubles as Joe’s #1 fan on this entire planet.

and it never heard a budden album and can't even support the monetarily. it's a literal cheerleader for a man that's never heard of him and would probably yell it to fukk off in real life

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
ironic comment alert

unless you're also part of the deal (you're not)...you care too much :mjlol:

and it never heard a budden album and can't even support the monetarily. it's a literal cheerleader for a man that's never heard of him and would probably yell it to fukk off in real life
You called him “IT”

:russ: yeah a lot goin on over there with Indian