The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Mel seem dope as hell to have as a female friend or FWB but it's easy to see why she single and childless at her big age. She a turbo ho to the max. I know that body count insane :russ:

e8637d6c-df3b-463f-a709-5e19713a76d2_text.gif

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I listen to about 45 minutes of Wed pod. Joe doesn’t respect bi racial struggle. Unless it’s Drake, J Cole, Joyner Lucas :francis:

Logic is a bozo, but Joes a bigger one.

I bet you take away the suicide song and Joe loves Logic.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
shyt was wild disrespectful :mjlol:
nikka said I gotta make sure she aint got the mental trauma after getting shot in the head before I put a ring on it. :pachaha:
Ez/Ice holding their head in shame, M4 muttering disapprovingly under her breath. Hitman gotta see Joe at the next Chrome23 event if he dont apologize for it :manny:
I don’t understand the mindset that would make somebody think it’s okay to say that lol

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Mel seem dope as hell to have as a female friend or FWB but it's easy to see why she single and childless at her big age. She a turbo ho to the max. I know that body count insane :russ:
I remember this video from years ago where Sisqo took Melyssa and Gloria Velez back to his room and was clearly about to have a 3some lol. Nobody talks about it tho

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I remember this video from years ago where Sisqo took Melyssa and Gloria Velez back to his room and was clearly about to have a 3some lol. Nobody talks about it tho

Threesome? shyt he bout to pass one of them to the homie who opened the door. That nikka plopped down right next to M4 :lolbron:
Probably wasnt nobody on the other end of the phone either. nikka just pulled it out when he saw the cameras :mjlol:

Last edited: