The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I logic really raised some nice burbs?
He’s from a town that’s 85% non cac and both his parents are addicts.

Joe got sent to private school and shyt, but loves to act like he’s from the trenches.
Logic is trash and kinda corny but the basis of Joe’s hate seems weak. I get a feeling that he hates him cause Logic doing mixtape Joe shyt. When he’s not as nice and according to Joe corniest in the world.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Joe got sent to private school and shyt, but loves to act like he’s from the trenches.
Logic is trash and kinda corny but the basis of Joe’s hate seems weak. I get a feeling that he hates him cause Logic doing mixtape Joe shyt. When he’s not as nice and according to Joe corniest in the world.

This is kind of what im getting at but people ain’t trying to hear that cause logic looks like the token guy friend in a show about teenage girls

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

Both Joe parents were addicts too .