The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Joe was a rapper and in his 20s at the time so I get it but Degrassi definitely did pop in America and Drake still made it.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Michael-B-Jordan-Dating-swedish-Musician-Snoh-Aalegra-02.jpg

Joe somewhere SICK of seeing Michael B Jordan win :mjlol:

All that fake pro-Black shyt and constant victimizing of Black men on the show to be HATING on the succes of a Black man when it doesn’t suit his narrative :camby:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Joe is being a bytch to flip today....
You can tell shyt was getting to Flip, cuz they moved the convo to some other shyt and Flip was like "hell naw, back to that corny shyt! This why you dont let a corny nikka get big cuz he call everybody else corny"

Then Joe pulled some hoe shyt after flipped asked a valid question about his Glorilla stance. "For all the dumb and stupid nikkas that didnt understand my stance on Glorilla........".

idk what Joe's problem with Glorilla is, because he shytted on her for being on the grammys too. I wonder if it's just a east coast thing and she from the South. I think a few bx nikkas got that same problem with it comes to her :manny:

Maybe if she did an interview with him like Latto, he would probably bite his tongue on downtalking her(like he did Latto this pod) :mjlol:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
You can tell shyt was getting to Flip, cuz they moved the convo to some other shyt and Flip was like "hell naw, back to that corny shyt! This why you dont let a corny nikka get big cuz he call everybody else corny"

Then Joe pulled some hoe shyt after flipped asked a valid question about his Glorilla stance. "For all the dumb and stupid nikkas that didnt understand my stance on Glorilla........".

idk what Joe's problem with Glorilla is, because he shytted on her for being on the grammys too. I wonder if it's just a east coast thing and she from the South. I think a few bx nikkas got that same problem with it comes to her :manny:

Maybe if she did an interview with him like Latto, he would probably bite his tongue on downtalking her(like he did Latto this pod) :mjlol:

Tried to link to the thread on reddit showing this convo but it's fukking up.

Convo

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, They sound like idiots talking about Degrassi didn't pop here. That shyt was huge in the states the first couple of seasons.
That's part of the issue when you got dang near all 40+ year olds on certain topics. That was 22 years ago. Ish/Joe definitely wouldnt know anything about Degrassi being popular since they were like 25+
:leostare: link dont work

Edit: found it though
3c9b5995f02dfda877c426a0e1c2193e.png

:mjlol:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps

This sums up MBJ Hate

This some great work.

And for real, I understand why Joe would feel the way he does, but as a man, just be upfront about it. Don't make up petty reasons, just acknowledge the overlap in the bytches ya'll fukk.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This some great work.

And for real, I understand why Joe would feel the way he does, but as a man, just be upfront about it. Don't make up petty reasons, just acknowledge the overlap in the bytches ya'll fukk.
I'm thinking it's jealousy of MBJ and the Drake's having access to women that wouldn't give him the time of day. Look how long he hid his current girl. You know he ain't proud of that shyt.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I'm thinking it's jealousy of MBJ and the Drake's having access to women that wouldn't give him the time of day. Look how long he hid his current girl. You know he ain't proud of that shyt.

Probably. But on the real, that's understandable.

We all had chicks we put a little extra effort in, just to find out another nikka got it easier than we did. Joe seems to shoot at a lot of semi famous black women that dudes like MBJ and Drake can pull from him casually. The animosity is understandable but Joe not being upfront about it is what makes it suspect.

I've outright admitted to friends I don't bring certain chicks around certain nikkas because I know they savage and would shoot at them even if I'm with them. Its just how it is out here.