The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe has a base of diehard fans that will travel but I think he is overestimating that base. A lot of the people who are faithful fans of the show are just casual Joe Budden fans.

I think the podcast is bigger than him. He obviously thinks otherwise. We’ll see

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't say whether I'm still listening for sure or not :pachaha: I gave that first ep a listen, but this last one I only got about halfway through, and I'm not really tripping off the back half. I can say for sure that the trio (and Parks) are where that magic was imo

I'm more interested in the classic moments rn

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
this dude takes 0 accountability :hhh:

he's really playing the victim and acting like he's the mastermind behind all shows he's been on. I see why he keeps inviting Ice and Ish back, they're letting him get that shyt off.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Sounds like Joe is taking no accountability. Like That girl Liv from see thing is, did not quit because Joe decided to hug her and hump her on video :mjlol:
-Scottie beam was hired for SOTC bc she’s pretty. She was never gonna be a good host lmao.
-spends a whole year talking ownership and equity, yet both Rory and Mal got no equity in the podcast. Turn down 30 million over 3 yrs and them nikkas were finding out along with us. Did not even negotiate

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Can’t even lie I was shoppin and looking for a pod to kill time as I go and I went back and threw on an old one from Spotify :mjlol:

I can’t listen to this new depressing ass shyt, I threw one on from 2019 and you could see the difference they actually enjoyed each others company and shyt :skip:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Hot damn Rory and Mal don't got any equity in the podcast or the network :mjlol:

I'm not sure why they didn't negotiate for a piece of the pie. :yeshrug:

Joe is one of the most hypocritical mofos on the planet. He's talked about shytty business moves that he's been on the tail end of, but then he doesn't understand why Rory and Mal may not want to be a part of the pod any more. Hate it for 'em.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like Joe is taking no accountability. Like That girl Liv from see thing is, did not quit because Joe decided to hug her and hump her on video :mjlol:
-Scottie beam was hired for SOTC bc she’s pretty. She was never gonna be a good host lmao.
-spends a whole year talking ownership and equity, yet both Rory and Mal got no equity in the podcast. Turn down 30 million over 3 yrs and them nikkas were finding out along with us. Did not even negotiate
I’d be mad with them