☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So many brehs claiming they left because mal and rory are on hiatus, i wonder how many on the bench fans came back because the show has more substance? mals takes were him playing devil's advocate and looking like a dumbass 99% of the time. and if rory was really in a difficult space, it's goos he's working on him.

ofc we cant measure this, but we may get an idea of that figure once the metrics stabilize
Honestly I don’t miss Mal if Ice and Parks and Savon and/or Ish is there. Rory was doing too much with the sniping

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I always like jbp bc they didn’t rely on guests. It was just 4 dudes who are/were friends chopping it up. The problem I’ve had with other pods was if they had some guest I wasn’t interested in, I would skip it. Hope joe doesn’t lose that. But if mal and Rory leave he will
Yep. And this is a major strength of the show.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They spitting on this episode.

A lot of nikkas pocket watching without accounting for the inevitable taxes and expenses.

i think they did a good job breaking down the Spotify deal
:manny:
A damn good job. I got no questions after that. Joe wanted them to trust the vision and Rory projects his bullshyt on others.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
A damn good job. I got no questions after that. Joe wanted them to trust the vision and Rory projects his bullshyt on others.
bruh check the shytshow reddit. they introduce opinion and speculation then present it all as fact. most of them brehs just assume Joe's lying about how much Rurry and Mal make. They over there posting dissertations on the Spotify deal like they have insider info. pure comedy

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
if mal and rory have no equity in this shyt, especially after missing a million dollar bag from spotify, we gotta keep the same energy joe been keeping it with everybody's "brand" he's helped build over his career with no stake.

this shyt starting to sound like jim crying about cam when he turned around and did the same thing with a trash handcuff deal on max.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
if mal and rory have no equity in this shyt, especially after missing a million dollar bag from spotify, we gotta keep the same energy joe been keeping it with everybody's "brand" he's helped build over his career with no stake.

this shyt starting to sound like jim crying about cam when he turned around and did the same thing with a trash handcuff deal on max.
Did they ask for equity ?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
combat jack show also went through this. one of the shows that inspired all these podcasters in hip hop

combat, dallas and premium pete fell out.

the show was also named after one person

they also went through several deals and restructures. one short stint at complex...

most fans love the guy just hanging out years where it was just dudes talking shyt. the later years were more about guest interviews.

very similar story arch to this podcast including the timings of the fallouts down to needing therapy.

my point is you don't see the same level of slander or didn't towards Combat Jack. I think Joe is easy to hate and people are hyper focused on making him the fall guy.
Jack died though. Pete tried to peace things up near the end

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i gave you receipts you give me conjecture.

if he didn't "meltdown" from being a recording artist he wouldn't be a media persona. he was the only dude not willing to be a yes man on slaughterhouse while they made those horrible singles and kissed em's ass. if he didn't leave complex spotify wouldn't have happened. which situation that was ideal did he fukk up besides this possibly. let me know.

perspective is everything. yours is not even yours it's Charlamagne's y'all just parroting each other verbatim. maybe being a self saboteur is a part of his strength if it marks the beginning and ends of his ventures.. and you can't argue he has only gotten bigger over the years so again perspective is everything. :heh:

yes let me blame him for failing up or falling up however you see it. I'm not seeing this angle y'all are taking unless you rory or mal. dude carried his friends and the ride might be over. what a terrible person he is. how many of you got friends who gave you careers? :heh:
No one wants to mention Joe lowkey asking Rory and Mal to contribute more to the show. He was always egging them for more contributions and commentary. Joe was pulling all the weight. 2020 exposed Mal as a literal idiot and Rory as an emotional orange