The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Daps
Bro, they've done podcasts getting at Joe and crew, consistently have segments on TBC discussing what Joe is doing and even taking petty shots at the JBP when Joe would come on TBC. I'm happy for both of them to be in the media industry and put on for black men, but Char has been throwing rocks for a while.

nikkas got a short memories ...I remember Charlemagne saying some foul shyt went to tahiry was fukking Drake. Ctha God get anyway with a lot of flagrant shyt ....nobody says much thoe.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think Joe does it because he knows its what ppl want for content

But he needs to fall back and regroup
Cuz if you live by that shyt, you'll die by it too
Nah I think he does it because he’s an emotional person
The women he surrounds himself around and the crowd he calls his closets friends are telling
nikka loves Ak, Safari, and Mal. He’s dated the legit most broken women and they all attention seekers despite having to scream how real they are. Dude said in this very same podcast he wouldn’t sling mud and then proceeds to spend two hours slinging mud and dragging Nore into it. This damn near exactly what he did to Yachty on everyday struggle

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Em going to drop a bar about jacking dogs off, while sitting in the car, blasting the speakers, pissing old ladies off

Go WOOF, before I ejaculate on you pussies

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's big enough for average size men to hesitate before needlessly disrespecting him.

:mjlol:

He's got some size pause

CxLJkTbUoAAzG8w.jpg

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Y'all were right, Park checked Joe with the "Suck my dikk"

LMAO.

:demonic:"Suck my dikk"
:wtb:"Excuse me"
:demonic:"I said suck my dikk"
:martin:"To whom?"
:whoa:"To whoever was saying that...."
:smugbiden:"Oh okay"

Literally just listened to this part :mjlol:

parks be chillin man. Gettin his lil jokes off and supporting Joe, he was not rocking with THAT comment though.