The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Akaash. Kaz used to be up there, but he's not anymore. I stopped listening after that, but they are caking off as KingBenji said.
Kaz is not on there anymore because he tried to focus more on outside shyt and couldnt bother to show up . But little did he know, the shyt blew up during the lockdown.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all were right, Park checked Joe with the "Suck my dikk"

LMAO.

:demonic:"Suck my dikk"
:wtb:"Excuse me"
:demonic:"I said suck my dikk"
:martin:"To whom?"
:whoa:"To whoever was saying that...."
:smugbiden:"Oh okay"

Lmaooo I told you

Joe so caught up in this “ownership” dikk measuring contest that he’s going to end up fukking over his friends/partners

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Interesting....Char has been shyttin on Joe for years, but it's seen as him starting the issues.
How? Donkey of the day stuff?

Cuz joe never hesitates to throw shots at people when he thinks he's doing better than them, i never even knew there was an issue until way back when joe would use Mal to get off char disses, back before Park's couch

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmaooo I told you

Joe so caught up in this “ownership” dikk measuring contest that he’s going to end up fukking over his friends/partners

Joe doesn’t realise ownership means owning all the expenses too :mjlol:. If he ever wants to scale he’s going to have to get help, this is how business works...

Daps
Joe basically calling charlamane deal the same as What def jam did to Scarface with def jam south deal lol

well give you a little more money..call this your division..go find some talent...and we as the parent company still get paid off your whatever you find and all ur work lol

just a fake sub division to make it seem like they for equality

See you was nice about it . I call Charlemagne "gun line boss" looking ass nikkas. He the dude that is close wit masta and feel like he doing something . He probably don't own a n aspect of iheartradio thoe . Gave that nikkas "the black division" and he felt like he did something . I didn't think nothing of what he did . It reminds me of a story 50 cent told on the breakfast club about going around and all the people that wanted to sign him and why 50 didn't sign with ceartin people .

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Kaz is not on there anymore because he tried to focus more on outside shyt and couldnt bother to show up . But little did he know, the shyt blew up during the lockdown.

Kaz was the biggest star on the show and the others got jealous like Kaz was doing shyt all over the world including stuff for NY markets like having a show on MSG networks. He also had big time sponsors who paid him to do events and other projects. Personally Kaz lost his father and a kid(miscarriage) and he’s ahead of them in life. Over time Andrew blew up to be close to Kaz in a main stream while Kaz fell back a bit for the reasons stated. They also all put money in. I used to fukk with the show.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Kaz was the biggest star on the show and the others got jealous like Kaz was doing shyt all over the world including stuff for NY markets like having a show on MSG networks. He also had big time sponsors who paid him to do events and other projects. Personally Kaz lost his father and a kid(miscarriage) and he’s ahead of them in life. Over time Andrew blew up to be close to Kaz in a main stream while Kaz fell back a bit for the reasons stated. They also all put money in. I used to fukk with the show.
i wouldn't say jealous

all those comedian dudes are super insecure when it comes to attention, having a camera on them is everything, he aint like that

Shulz thinks there is some magical "genius" behind saying dumb shyt to piss people off, kaz wasn't on that kidna time either

it was always funny to see him stomp out their shock jock/clout chasey convos :mjlol: lowkey you can say he was the Black Parks on there. i stopped listening the instant he left cuz akash just sucks andrew off all day

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Y'all were right, Park checked Joe with the "Suck my dikk"

LMAO.

:demonic:"Suck my dikk"
:wtb:"Excuse me"
:demonic:"I said suck my dikk"
:martin:"To whom?"
:whoa:"To whoever was saying that...."
:smugbiden:"Oh okay"
Its funny because you can hear it in his nasally voice

:russ:
I bet you they all pissed cuz Joe fukking the money up

I'd watch a show with Parks honestly

He'd need another Black person tho

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The way Joe’s voice changed when Parks said who?:lolbron:

Parks would fukk Joe up and his friends probably deal with more than we could even fathom in life with Joe
To whom is like the reverse AK "in what sense?"

Funny how shyt can make u seem like a boss or bytch depending on how you say it